Skip to content

Well met, hello!

Almost four years of mainly lurking later, it's probably well beyond time to have introduced myself. My name is Wayne, I've been playing Baldur's Gate and other Infinity Engine games since my first PC. My forum name matches the name of my first long term table-top D&D character (an elven cleric of Corellon), and it has just kind of stuck around for a while.

I like (Love!!!) metal music, but I'm not limited to just that genre. Coffee kick starts my heart every morning, and craft beer is where it's at. I'm a Florida resident who likes long walks on the beach and weather temperatures north of 60 degrees. Okay, the walks on the beach thing is a joke, but I do like the beach and warm weather. I recently retired from one career, and will begin schooling for the next career at the end of the summer. I thrive on making jokes about myself...there is a lot of material to choose from.

Anyway, it's good to finally acknowledge all of the great people on this forum, who I've been reading posts from for the last almost four years, so thanks to everyone who has contributed to this great page. Hopefully, I can contribute to someone's knowledge base in some fashion.
WilburJuliusBorisov

Comments