Skip to content

Advice on Bridgeort

Im really not sure what to do attack the crusaders or surrender what are the consequences f either choice? Does it effect the game later on?

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    I just saved before making this choice, so probably we are in the same part of the game :)
    Anyway for me surrender is not an option, so i don't have doubts.
  • baldrat60baldrat60 Member Posts: 43
    Id like to add that i find this backlash extremely suprising i thougught nothing of the transgender thing. In fact i didnt even pick up on it being an issue and id fully spoken to that character. Maybe its american sensibilities but it seems a non issue to me. Im really enjoying the content. I cant wait for something else from beamdog.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I only tried attacking the crusaders once. My party didn't take too much damage, but the Flaming Fist got slaughtered without doing too much damage to the enemy, and since they were still sufficiently numerous to overwhelm my PC's, I decided to reload and surrender. I haven't tried again since, although with Haste and Emotion I could probably take them.
  • sera4sera4 Member Posts: 17
    Cast horror on them, maybe several to get most of them. Then theres just a sea of yellow guys running around while you go for the mages
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    There are consequences for each option but I won't reveal them unless you've already finished the game once.