Skip to content

Should I Buy Baldur's Gate 2 or Siege of Dragonspear?

2»

Comments

• JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    You must thank that very awesome person for solving your dilemma and letting you keep the rest of your internal organs.
    JuliusBorisovChivalrousChevalierBelgarathMTHArdul
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It would be interestin to read about your impressions on SoD later, @ChivalrousChevalier :)

You'll be one of the few in this world who will play SoD first, and only then BG2. I wish I were you, really.
    ChivalrousChevalierkaguanaGenderNihilismGirdle
  • ChivalrousChevalierChivalrousChevalier Member Posts: 16

You must thank that very awesome person for solving your dilemma and letting you keep the rest of your internal organs.

I do thank them. Now I can keep my spleen! Thanks @decado for BG2!
    You're the best. o:)
    bengoshi said:

It would be interestin to read about your impressions on SoD later, @ChivalrousChevalier :)

You'll be one of the few in this world who will play SoD first, and only then BG2. I wish I were you, really.

I'll be sure to post my impressions on SoD, as soon as I pick it up! I'm eager to get started on it!
    JuliusBorisovkaguana
    decado said:

You're very welcome. Enjoy and let us know your impressions :)

I will. And thank you a thousand times over, for this @decado!
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    edited April 2016
    I just realized this, and now my opinion is stronger:
    for @ChivalrousChevalier
    the Hooded Man will be just an Hooded Man :o
    kaguanaArdulJuliusBorisov
  • TrudeauIsSantaTrudeauIsSanta Member Posts: 161
    edited April 2016
    BG2EE will give you more value due to 2 games for 1, but SoD is a lot of fun, so I would definitely pick it up later.
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108

Alright guys, I've decided to get SoD, since someone very awesome gifted me BG2!
    I love you all, and thank you for your votes and opinions! <3 </p>

Woo, yay. I hope you enjoy both. :smile:
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Get SoD now, then get BG2 after you've saved up for it!
    ChivalrousChevalier
    Daevelon said:

I just realized this, and now my opinion is stronger:
    for @ChivalrousChevalier

the Hooded Man will be just an Hooded Man :o
    Haven't ran into any "Hooded Man", yet. But I think I'll be fine! Momma said never to talk to strangers!
    Especially those that dress suspicious!

Alright guys, I've decided to get SoD, since someone very awesome gifted me BG2!
    I love you all, and thank you for your votes and opinions! <3 </p>

Woo, yay. I hope you enjoy both. :smile:
    Thanks @BelleSorciere! I will!

Get SoD now, then get BG2 after you've saved up for it!

You're a lil' late, pal o' mine! Thankfully, I got 'em both! A big thanks from Decado, and an even bigger thanks from the man upstairs, for looking out for me!
    BelleSorciereGenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisov
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    If it's possible to rob a bank of an extra $20 and get both, I'd definitely recommend that. If it really has to be one or the other, then SOA+TOB has a lot more to it.
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    BG2, although I have to point out, I always found it unfair it was hailed as a better game than BG1. Baldur's Gate 1 is quite possibly the greatest game ever created, period.
    ChivalrousChevalier
    raelcari said:

BG2, although I have to point out, I always found it unfair it was hailed as a better game than BG1. Baldur's Gate 1 is quite possibly the greatest game ever created, period.

Gotta agree with you there, @raelcari! Even though it was made back in 1998, it still holds up in 2016!
    Possibly the most interesting RPG I've played. Although, Dragon Age comes close. But I'm sure we all know why that is! ;)
    Sids1188 said:

If it's possible to rob a bank of an extra $20 and get both, I'd definitely recommend that. If it really has to be one or the other, then SOA+TOB has a lot more to it.

Sure, I can attempt to rob a bank for $20. But if I get caught, I'm tellin' them @Sids1188 sent me! If I have to rot in the big house, so do you! >:)
    Sids1188