Skip to content

[Resolved] let's talk about crashes after patch 2.1

Fr4nkTheT4nkFr4nkTheT4nk Member Posts: 12
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
this is a info for those who has crashes after updating to version 2.1 (only occures in Multiplayer).

everytime if the host would like to save, my game was crashing. the same occures if we change the stage.
and the solution was to change my language from german to english...

I never thought that this could be a problem. pls patch this :-)
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Believe it or not, you may have just cracked this case wide open! I think the developers were having trouble reproducing the bug. If you are right about the languages, you may have helped immensely in getting the bug fixed.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    I'm working on updating the public tracker for what is scheduled for the next update, but we are aware of this issue and have a fix in the works. It will definitely be addressed in the next update.
  • Fr4nkTheT4nkFr4nkTheT4nk Member Posts: 12
    first thanks for answers
    Tresset said:

Believe it or not, you may have just cracked this case wide open! I think the developers were having trouble reproducing the bug. If you are right about the languages, you may have helped immensely in getting the bug fixed.

I'm glad that I could help :-)

i hope you can solve this error, for the english speaking people too, I heared some of them has the same error.

some further informations:
    GoG and Steam versions have the same problem, bc I thought the gog version makes some problems I bought the steam version. (we are 4 players - 3x steam 1x Gog).
    the strange thing is that 2 of us use english from beginning and 2 use german language, but only 1 of us german users, had this problem. (maybe this helps too)

last question:
    when do we can expect a hotfix or patch?