Skip to content

[Resolved] Custom Portraits Reverting to Default

JagenJagen Member Posts: 8
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
So I'm trying to start a new game with an entire party of characters that I've created and two of them have custom portraits. When I import the first character with a custom portrait, the portrait works just fine but trying to import a second character with a custom portrait makes the portrait default to the first male portrait every time, regardless of which character or custom portrait it is that I'm trying to import. Not only that but when it reverts, it also makes the default portrait it reverts to become blurry in game. This is especially annoying because the character I'm importing is female and the portrait it reverts to is the first default male portrait. Does anyone have a any non modded solutions to this or any work arounds? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

By the way, I'm using the steam edition of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition and it is fully updated with the most recent patch.

Sean
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach the two portraits together with the two characters please. I could not reproduce the issue so it may be something to do with filename length/case/content.
    Thanks
  • JagenJagen Member Posts: 8
    Sorry for the late reply. It was an issue with the filename. I changed all the filenames and it proceeded to work. Thank you for replying tho.