Skip to content

Ave, true to Caesar!

Whoops wrong game :p

I'm Syndras, and I got into BG through the EEs and wanted to join in the discussion threads here. Found the forums here by accident and have lurked for a couple months. It's quite a quality community with some great advice, tips, and just overall good stuff.

Alas, however, I feel I must admit that I've never played all the way through BG1...too many excellent character options sabotaged my three or four attempts! (I got to just past the Nashkel Mines) With the onset of summer though I'm hoping to leap head first into BG1!

Pleased to meet all of you, and hopefully see you all around these parts! :)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Nice to meet you too, @Syndras!

Beware of any spoilers if you havent' completed BG1. The game is excellent for you to see everything on your own ;)

If you want to ask questions about BG and don't want spoilers, it's adviced to do it in this subforum: https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/help-for-new-players(no-spoilers)

Other than that, enjoy your stay here!
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Hi @Syndras Welcome! Nice to have people on here who have never played or completed the games :) Have fun!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey! Have a :cookie:!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
  • dracostrikedracostrike Member Posts: 151
    I hereby challenge you to kill Drizzt and Shandalar, they are huge XP Drops while being worth the effort to beat ^^ Just done it myself and enjoyed the challenge ;) Find Dradeel if you want a real challenge
  • SyndrasSyndras Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the welcome, all!

Thank you for the link to the subforum, @bengoshi! I'll definitely be getting some use out of it. :p

Thanks @sparkleav!

Hi @Nimran! Thanks for the cookie B)

Thanks, @ber5nie5!

Hahaha well @dracostrike once I do an evil playthrough....:p mostly because I still have a lot to learn about the combat system.
  • BlackorbBlackorb Member Posts: 62
    welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :)