Skip to content

Ramazith on Balduran's Isle

VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
Ramazith is in the werewolf village complaining that I need to leave his home and finish his quest. Is my game now exploded?

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    There are some bugs (or a single bug?) where copies of NPCs pop up in different locations. In my experience you can just ignore them.
  • VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
    The Ramaziths are breeding. Four of them, now. I've had puddles of NPC's grow into huge piles in the past, even hostile ones, but it's been a while.
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    I am sorry that your game is crashing, @Vreejack, but concept of breeding Ramaziths is hilarious.
    Maybe he tried to be like Manshoon, but had no skill? ;)
    jackjack
    I'm having trouble beating Karoug. Maybe I can farm Ramazith for something useful.
    Artona
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    If everything else fails, you can use wand of paralyzation on him; some consider it to be cheese though (I don't however). Also, explosives potions can come in handy.
    jackjackmf2112Aerakar
  • longjo83longjo83 Member Posts: 14
    Attack of the clones. I fought 4 ramaziths in his own house, but they only went hostile one at a time. As soon as the first one died my party automatically attacked the next one. It was an assembly line of murder.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited May 2016
    This sort of issue is normally seen in multiplayer.

If you are using multiplayer with no other people it is best to copy the save from your mpsave folder to your save folder and continue in single player.

Could you advise what preceded this, e.g.
    Version of the game your character started on.
    Playing a single player/multiplayer game.
    Spoke to Ramazith outside his house and agreed to help.
    Spoke/did not speak to Ragefast.
    Resolved/did not resolve Ragefast by killing him/talking to him/leaving.
    Did/did not enter Ramazith's house.

& provide a save if possible.
    Thanks
    This happened to me in multi-player. Started the game about two weeks ago on Steam, so whatever that version was...Dragonspear was installed. I think I spoke to Ramazith outside his house and took his quest. Q log seemed to say so. I had not spoken to Ragefast. I had not entered Ramazith's house. Ramazith seemed to think he was in his house, which probably just means that the script that was firing should only have been seen by players in his house.

Ramazith only showed up in two places that I noticed. He showed up once on the lower Balduran map, and then multiple times on the upper Balduran map, just outside the scuttled ship. The latter one kept reproducing at two or three at a time; it was up to eleven before I killed them all. I left the southern one alone to see if it would aggro, but it didn't.

Next time I see something like this I will check to see if it ever despawns. I don't think I gave it enough time.

Alas, I don't have that save any more. I'll try to keep one if I see this again, but in the meantime I will convert it to single player.
    Additional info: Ragefast resolved peacefully. He seemed unaware that his rival was cloning himself into an army.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Ok, that's fine - I think we've got enough information to investigate and reproduce the issue.
    Thanks