Skip to content

Easy Android Mods

Cage50Cage50 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 18
So I know next to nothing about modding, so I'm just wondering if there are any mods that are essentially "android-ready" and I can simply download the mod and drop it in the overide folder. Everything I seem to find seems very complicated.

The only one I've tried and was successful with was the Simple XP Cap Remover, which you just put into the folder and you're good to go. Are there any more like that one?

Any help would be great. Thanks!
Calemyr

Comments

• XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    @Cage50 it depends. Do you want a mod with realism (not overpowered, balanced, item mods, that sort of thing), or one with Cheatsy spells and swords? I have plenty of both, and if you want them, ill send you my Skype or email or something so you can get back to me. I made a couple cheatsy spells and swords, so I kinda know what to do. Btw, Im on android, too. Its a pain to put PC mods into the android game (cause you gotta change the obb files, which could REALLY mess up your game). I would suggest using any mods that use override. But do not get too many, or you'll crash in multiplayer games.
  • CalemyrCalemyr Member Posts: 238
    That would be a fantastic list to compile.
  • Cage50Cage50 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 18
    @Xzanah can you post a download link to the mods or something like that? Or maybe point us to where you got the one you have?
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    @Cage50 I don't have a download list, as many of mine are given to me by a friend.... I mainly have game balance-ruining mods, such as instakill spells and mass imprisonment. I don't think you would enjoy those...

However, there is this... It is an override mod made by Troodon80 here on the forums, but modified by Abel here...
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/26240/use-any-npc-item-add-on-for-use-any-item-hla

It isn't that game-ruining - all it does is remove character specific limits from items... Keldorn's sword, Xan's moonblade, and Jan's adventurewear. Just download Abel's "True UAI.zip" and unpack into override folder. Good luck.