Skip to content

BG/IWD/NWN/PS:T - Thread for Remastered Official Artwork

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I see a lot of very beautiful art being posted here.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited September 2012
    @Kerozevok Good finds! Hopefully they're not the same as from GOG (need to buy IWD from them sometime).
    I've got a big stockpile of IWD stuff to put on here. Stay tuned.

I hate to be like a mum (even though I'm a man) and push on the 'no stuff from GOG' thing but I think it's necessary to do anyway. GOG doesn't have much stuff in the first place.
  • WonKoWonKo Member Posts: 72
    Looking good!
    @WonKo In about two and a half minutes I'm putting up an official Jon Irenicus wallpaper, the pretty lighting effects are complimentary.

I'm using this because it's the base image of an edited, HD one from GOG.com (and therefore I think is fine to use). Whoever made GOG's wallpapers really didn't do a nice job with Irenicus IMHO.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Is it wrong that I think Bodhi looks pretty sexy?

I dunno. I mean it's not like I have a thing for vampires lol. Vampires got ruined thanks to Twilight and its subsequent knock-offs.
    Poe
    @Quartz She does look pretty sexy. I'd hit that. You know if she wasn't an evil vampire who wants to suck out my blood.

The only reason I chose the Shadow Thieves over her was because I had this feeling deep within my pants that she was evil and going to murder us later.

Go look for the NEW wallpaper on the first page!
    Quartz
    Ward said:

@Quartz She does look pretty sexy. I'd hit that. You know if she wasn't an evil vampire who wants to suck out my blood.

The only reason I chose the Shadow Thieves over her was because I had this feeling deep within my pants that she was evil and going to murder us later.

Go look for the NEW wallpaper on the first page!

Rofl, deep within your *pants*? Well played.

Ya, saw it, very nice stuff. Too bad my comp is 1920x1200 xD but saved to desktop
    edited September 2012
    @Quartz Saw it? I can't even get it up (ROFL). When I try to add the picture it won't go on. I think the post is at the maximum characters now. Are you sure you're seeing the right thing?
    Ward said:

@Quartz Saw it? I can't even get it up (ROFL). When I try to add the picture it won't go on. I think the post is at the maximum characters now. Are you sure you're seeing the right thing?

(wow dude xD)
    Now that you mention it, probably not. I haven't been following this thread the second you started it, so I didn't know if I was seeing the right thing. So yeah. D:
    Hold on I think I probably ran out of characters. I'm happy @Zafiro made another placeholder, I'm going to need A LOT.
    edited September 2012
    Uh. I can't even edit my posts at all. What's going on?

EDIT: I can change all my posts except the ones on the first page AFTER the OP.
    W
    edited September 2012
    W

EDIT: Something is very wrong here. What is happening? SOMEBODY HELP!
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2012
    @Ward I have come across something very similar as you.

I wanted to edit a post on another thread but I cannot. I just get a black screen. I think this might have to do if you have received likes or agrees. I have a like on the post I want to edit.

@Tanthalas can this be a possibility?
    Ward
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    @Ward, @Lekian, try using spoiler brackets.
    @Zafiro Spoiler brackets?
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited September 2012
    @Ward, like this
    Hidden text
    from http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/161/how-to-format-your-posts/p1
    Maybe this way you can fit more stuff with one post.
    Ward
    edited September 2012
    @Zafiro No dice, nothing is working. It's not to do with not enough space, when I try to save a post it goes black and all the text disappears. Those two W posts above appeared randomly. There's something wrong with the forums, people are complaining about the same problem. Weird as man.

Everytime I have a problem I seem to call @AndreaColombo, I think it's a habit. Maybe Cam knows.
  • RabainRabain Member Posts: 39
    There are a few versions of pics here that seem to be a bit clearer than some of the ones already posted.

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/mysticsyn/Pics.htm
  • alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    I feel like I'm the only one that has a resolution size of 1920 x 1080 :( I would love a Baldur's Gate wallpaper, but all the pictures are small and look funny when I set them as my background.
    Moira
    edited September 2012
    @Rabain Thanks for the link man. I've already got all of those in better state, but it's a good reference.

One of the devs finally repaired my edit buttons. HUZZAH! Now I can post more artwork tonight guys.
    Post edited by Ward on
  • neleotheszeneleothesze Member Posts: 231
    Kerozevok said:

Some original artwork from Blackisle.com (RIP) :

@Kerozevok The lady is so beautiful :) If only there was a higher resolution one. *sigh*
    @neleothesze I can make it bigger without distorting the picture too much. I'm not doing anything IWD right now but when I get up to it then I'll let you know.

I feel like I'm the only one that has a resolution size of 1920 x 1080 :( I would love a Baldur's Gate wallpaper, but all the pictures are small and look funny when I set them as my background.

Don't worry I'll make a special one just for you.

Moira
  • neleotheszeneleothesze Member Posts: 231
    @Ward How do you upscale without bluring the lines?
    This is my result and it's hideous.
    @neleothesze That's a secret. ;D
  • ParysParys Member Posts: 205
    Does there exist any way to make a renew this picture, the way to erase or much decrease visible grains and sharpen focus?
    Photobucket
    (Portrait from BG1 Cardboard, Polish version)
    LockKen
    @Parys Send me all the artwork you've got, I can fix it up. This image can be repaired.
    edited September 2012
    @Parys This is fantastic. I suggest you download Near Infinity and open your game CHITIN.key with it and access the game files. I doubt this artwork will be there, but it's possible.

What year was this published?

Also if you're able to indivdually scan each one, I would be very happy. Only the ones out of the ordinary.