Skip to content

How to remove item restrictions ?

DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
Hi
I want to tweak classes like wizard slayer, how can i remove item restrictions ? One by one vie near infinty ? My bad im not familiar with weidu.

Comments

• AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    I mean, you can do it in NearInfinity but it would take a while. The WeiDu would be pretty straightforward though. Just have to write a code that goes through and removes the restrictions for Wizard Slayer on each item...
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
  • FringewareFringeware Member Posts: 29
    You can do limited changes by editing kitlist.2da. The documentation is here:

http://gemrb.org/iesdp/files/2da/2da_tob/kitlist.htm

The field you want to change is the UNUSABLE column. Each number corresponds to a different kit's list of restricted items, which are hardcoded. You can switch the Wizard Slayer's list to someone else's list. You can even combine kit restrictions by adding the numbers together (e.g. to combine Berserker (0x00000001) with Wizard Slayer (0x00000001), you use 0x00000003).

If you're just trying to remove the restrictions altogether, 0x00004000 is the value that you want.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Thank @Fringeware , is this overide the wizard slayer column in item files ?
  • FringewareFringeware Member Posts: 29
    Sort of. The tick mark and label will still be there in the item files, but it won't be attached to the actual Wizard Slayer anymore.
    Oh thanks i understood the logic behind it :)
    Thanks @Fringeware it works as i want to.