Skip to content

"Sensible" ways to lower your reputation?

ReiRei Member Posts: 66
My reputation is getting a bit high for Viconia's/Baeloth's taste. Currently at 16 - I think they leave at 19? 18?

Anyway, I'd like to avoid that. But I also don't want to walk up to someone innocent and just kill them.

I'm currently entering the Dragonspear caves and I'd love to hear if anyone knows of anything I can do from now on to lower reputation without being a complete sociopath. Selfish? Sure. But I'm trying to avoid the murderous psychopath route.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Recruit M'kiin. That will bring your rep down to 14. Then when you add the dark elves your rep will be 10. Just be careful when making temporary ajustments to your party,
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Have Viconia murder some isolated commoner because he looked at her funny or something.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Murdering some of those commoners in the backwoods away from town is a good way to do it without having the guards show up.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @Rei This site is PG-13. Swearing is against the site rules. I edited the OP.
  • ReiRei Member Posts: 66

Have Viconia murder some isolated commoner because he looked at her funny or something.

I like that idea. Thanks.