Skip to content

Too many characters

I have made many different characters in the game. So my character folder is getting rather large. How can I delete characters that I don't want anymore?

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Your best bet would probably be to archive the entire characters folder (for posterity in case you want to revisit some of your characters at a later date), then simply delete the individual characters you no longer want from that folder—or delete the entire folder and start from scratch.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    It depends on the platform you use. On iPad it is very difficult to delete character files but on the other platforms it is relatively easy to view program files. On windows and mac you should be able to find the character folder in your documents folder. Once you find it you can simply open it and move all the .chr and .bio files you no longer want into the trash/recycle bin.
  • WirelessMasterWirelessMaster Member Posts: 2
    your right, I'm using an iPad. you did state its very difficult, but not impossible. So I have not been successful with removing unwanted characters. Are you aware on how to remove characters on an iOS platform?
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

your right, I'm using an iPad. you did state its very difficult, but not impossible. So I have not been successful with removing unwanted characters. Are you aware on how to remove characters on an iOS platform?

Try with iFunBox, that'd be the way.
    But if you do not want to bother you may as well write over the already existing files when you create/export a character.