Skip to content

Console command for learning all spells

Is there a console command to learn all spells (of a given level, or all of them period)? Because of the Neera bug (where she shows up in SoD with no items or spells she had in BGEE), I'm having to recreate her spell book. This is boring. I've been adding scrolls for things I remember her having, but it's very tedious.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Unfortunately I don't know of such a command but I would like to know as well if it does exist. I usually use this list if I do it with the scrolls, sometimes I am lazy and just do it with EEKeeper from the Wizard tab. :)
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    @Xzanah thanks for that. I'll keep that in mind next time! This time I just consoled in *a lot* of scrolls.
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    @jtth on second thought, I think that's a lot easier. Lol.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    You can just do it directly in EEKeeper from the Wizard tab, easier still, just no XP's in game.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    The CLUA code is AddSpell

CLUAConsole:AddSpell('spwi205') while the mouse cursor is ON Neera will teach her spells, you will get the xp too. You will need to enter the code for every spell, though. Above example will teach her horror, as spwi205 is horror. In general, spwi means wizard spells, and the number that comes first is the level, the latter two numbers is the general number of the spell in the spell list. Thus you can start by adding spwi301 to spwi326 for every spell in 3rd level. Then go to 4th level by spwi401 (confusion) to 425 (wizard eye) . Note that some spell codes may be dud or cutscene only spells.
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    @argent77 I <3 you, thank you!
  • ericthelutheranericthelutheran Member Posts: 10
    I can't get this to work on the steam Mac version. I added it to the main folder as a txt file, is there a different command needed?
  • MacDaddyDMacDaddyD Member Posts: 10
    Cant get it to work eithe.. not sure why lol

I didnt add the words spoiler just the C: ect list named everything right but its a no go
  • AgenesiaAgenesia Member Posts: 18
    It has to be added to the game root folder, for steam on macOS you can find this by opening steam and clicking on your library, select the game in this case BG1, then click the gear icon (settings), manage then browse local files place the addspells.txt file in this folder.