Skip to content

Throne of Bhaal and Fallen Paladins

Just curious if anyone knows/remembers a way to fix your fallen status in Throne of Bhaal. I'm not particularly worried, considering that extra +2 str, con and AC was well worth the switch, and she's really just a whirlwind of death with a Silver Sword and an abundant amount of Greater Whirlwinds/Improved Haste, but it would still be nice to use that +6 Holy Avenger.

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    If you install Item Upgrades, you can have Cespenar combine Carsomyr and the Unholy Reaver with the Heart of the Damned to make a +5 two-handed sword with both Carsomyr and the Unholy Reaver's abilities. Then you'll have the perfect Slayer Knight of Xvim on your hands.
  • MadaeMadae Member Posts: 24
    Ah, didn't even think about the Unholy Reaver... Not sure if I still have it, though. I usually horde all the named items for... no particular reason, since I never use most of them, but still. I need to check. I may have sold it though, not foreseeing that I would actually fall.
    semiticgoddess
  • MadaeMadae Member Posts: 24
    Nah, I sold it. Bummer.
  • magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    If you mean in a legal way then nope at least not in ToB if you were still in SoA there is a way to do it but in ToB if you are fallen then there is no legal game way to become unfallen.