OS: windows 8 64 bit
Game version: 188.8.131.52
Just finished installing bunch of mods through BWS using the recommended option, with a few personal tweaks:
- general biffing
- some various quest mods
- bunch of npc mods
- Ding0's Quest Pack: improved oasis dialouge enhancement only
- Almateria's restoration project
- EET TWEAKS: only remove junk from global scripts and disable hostile reaction after charm
- klatu tweaks and fixes
- Rogue rebalancing
- Sword coast stratgems
- Tweaks antology
- Unfinished business
- bp-bgt worldmap
- the picture standard
1. Do you see any problems down the road with all those mods installed together?
Used BWS to resolve any conflicts.
Had problems with some items from wheels of destiny, just deleted those items from override folder and retried the installation.
2. BWS couldn't find Enhanced Edition Trilogy End, so i just continued without it, will it break my game?
3. Do you see any problems down the road playing with an imported save from BG:SOD?
4. What happens when Steam updates the game? do i need to reinstall all those mods? what will happen to my save games?
5. Is there any FAQ that answers those questions and more?
Thanks in advance!