Skip to content

Multiplayer Shenanigans of CrevsDaak and Quartz

QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
We have this multiplayer game that's been stretched out over, like, a long time. I don't even know anymore. But I've been taking some screenshots over time. Hopefully more will be on their way. Enjoy the silliness.
Characters! Main character Sarilien, a human Swashbuckler who will dual-class to Fighter ... EVENTUALLY.
Awdatsquartz, a rather attractive young half-elf Berserker wielding a big-ass sword.
Darian Daak, a half-elven Conjurer who dies a lot!
Shanai Larkface, with a name like that she is unmistakably a beautiful elven Fighter/Druid! ELFBABE.bmp
Nathan Hale. His only regret is that he has one life to give to the party. Except he does, because he's been raised several times on his numerous suicide missions (that usually succeed actually!). He and Awdatsquartz constantly vie for the top kills percentage; Half-Orc Assassins with 19 Strength are amazingly kickass. He throws knives, stabs with knives ... he likes knives.
And a test guy that resembles an upcoming NPC mod that CrevsDaak and I are working on, basically to see if he's any good in terms of gameplay/stats or not. That's all I'm gonna say.
---
Bad puns, ahoy!
Making fun of Druid spells, and not without good reason.
Tasloi.
Post edited by Quartz on

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    :D crevs is using your pic.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @meagloth Yeah. It was his bixzar idea.
    Tresset said:

WHY WAS I NOT INVITED TO THIS PARTY?!

Somebody feels me.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Tresset‌ this party started 8 months ago, if you really want to join we could use 2 characters each.
    Quartz said:

meagloth Yeah. It was his bixzar idea.

I Xzee what you did there.

Also, some pics Quartz forgot to take/upload:

Also, Sarilien is supposed to dual-class to fighter... Eventually, of course.
    omgosh yes! I forgot about the random kobolds getting zapped miles away off-screen! That was amazing.

About Sarilien: Whoops, OK fixed.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Okay. Who is playing the Gnome. If you can't handle the raw powa of the Gnome, I'm here in the wings to take over...

*But only at pre-arranged times with the wife and if baby is not screaming, crying, unconscious, asleep and or awake. Or at work.*
    @Anduin Halfling. ;)
    I took some more screenshots during our adventure today.
    Your daily dosage of creepy.
    CrevsDaak squashing bugs, Quartz lamenting Yoshimo's misfortune: A normal day.
    Just setting up for some hardcore cheese before venturing to Durlag's Tower.
    Ogre Slaying, Part 1: I can't be the only one who's thought of it this way.
    Ogre Slaying, Part 2: Epic fail.
    Ogre Slaying, Part 3: Ogre check.
    Me being stupid and offensive.
    I have these other two images you didn't take/upload. Enjoy!image

And, yes, I used the CLUAConsole to spawn the Zombies in his house >:D
    Hahahaha... @Quartz‌ classism. Perfect.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Hahaha! Ah this is perfect! :D Bad ass characters to by the way. ;)
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Enjoying the playthrough as shown in pictures... Thieves are totally a lower class...
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I'm jealous! MP with other players is a blast. Looks like you're having a grand time. Enjoy!
    These are Crevs' screenshots.
    Demon Knight being owned by supposed werebears.

It's funny, I had a screenshot of this exact moment too.

OK now onto mine...

Beating Demon Knight for real this time.

Werebears. Noticing a theme here?
    edited July 2016
    So, today (and yesterday) we played the last two sessions and finally (after more than 2 years of having started this run, lol) finished BG1.
    Here the game bugged or IDK what. We had completed the fight already when the Guard talked to us about the invitations. Weird.

Sorry for the... Excessive... Size of the... Screenshots. Yeah.

We've already started BG2 but we only imported our characters (Galileo got replacing by a much more... Capable... Person named Delphi) so far.

Some interesting notes:
    - Apparently I didn't take a screenshot of the "classic Nathan" meme: this one should be used whenever a fight is finished quickly because Nathan, the most badass Assassin that the world has ever seen (or not, he has 100 in Stealth), savagely murders the enemy by backstabbing them and dealing an unnatural amount of damage.

- The last screenshot in the 1st Spoiler tag is my Army of Courtesans. Apparently you can Charm as much creatures as you want, as opposed to summoned creatures.

- A screenshot had to be removed by my SMRT certified brain because it was not only savage and gross but it wasn't PG13.
    @CrevsDaak Duuuude it had been so long I had forgotten we even had a thread!! So glad you documented this stuff. Good times. We're excited to finally start BGII :) Delphi has boobs so we'll have an even number of guys and gals now. She's the same class and junk though (Jester) so not much has changed besides boobs and height.