Deleted
Post edited by Anaxie on

Comments

• AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    edited July 2016
    Reserved
    Post edited by Anaxie on
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    I appreciate your good intent but this isn't allowed here. Mod creators have not agreed to this. I am sure this recent incident will spur modders to make sure their mods are hosted somewhere else they approve of and maintain so this isn't really needed for that purpose either.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited July 2016
    Whilst I appreciate what you are trying to do and am pleased that you liked my mod, can you please remove my journal fix from your modpack as I did not authorise it to be redistributed in this way. I would have liked to have been consulted before you had done this - especially since it is available to anyone that wants to use it (just by clicking the UI modding section).

Since UI modding is so new, the only place I plan to host my UI mods, for now, is here. For my mod, it makes no sense to have a backup solution in the same forum it's already hosted in.

Also - at least 3 other mods specifically state that they should not be redistributed in this way - and I am assuming that if you didn't ask me, you didn't ask them either...
  • AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    I'm just gonna take it all down I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Thank you for the mod.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Hey - no worries - there was a big debate about this specific issue in another thread over the last couple of days, and I think for my UI mod it doesn't make sense to include it in such a pack.

I'm glad you liked the mod enough to include it though ... no harm done :)
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Closing thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.