Deleted
Post edited by Anaxie on

Comments

• AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    edited July 2016
    Reserved
    Post edited by Anaxie on
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    I appreciate your good intent but this isn't allowed here. Mod creators have not agreed to this. I am sure this recent incident will spur modders to make sure their mods are hosted somewhere else they approve of and maintain so this isn't really needed for that purpose either.
    Mr2150JuliusBorisov
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited July 2016
    Whilst I appreciate what you are trying to do and am pleased that you liked my mod, can you please remove my journal fix from your modpack as I did not authorise it to be redistributed in this way. I would have liked to have been consulted before you had done this - especially since it is available to anyone that wants to use it (just by clicking the UI modding section).

Since UI modding is so new, the only place I plan to host my UI mods, for now, is here. For my mod, it makes no sense to have a backup solution in the same forum it's already hosted in.

Also - at least 3 other mods specifically state that they should not be redistributed in this way - and I am assuming that if you didn't ask me, you didn't ask them either...
  • AnaxieAnaxie Member Posts: 79
    I'm just gonna take it all down I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Thank you for the mod.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Hey - no worries - there was a big debate about this specific issue in another thread over the last couple of days, and I think for my UI mod it doesn't make sense to include it in such a pack.

I'm glad you liked the mod enough to include it though ... no harm done :)
    smeagolheartmf2112
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Closing thread. Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.