Skip to content

How to beat the game on legacy of bhaal?

Well i wanted to beat the game on legacy of bhaal for now, but since you are only able to create 1 character , i need help for it. Any advice which character i should create( guess either a berserker or a ranged warrior or rather a thief ? etc. Also who should i take with me. Should i rather be evil or good, since evil characters are usually better here(edwin etc) but then again i cant take minsc with me :sweat_smile: . Anyways , would be grateful for any help. Especially for help regarding the companions i should take with me, since im pretty sure berserker must be one of the best classes for this task.

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    For character creation and party composition i can't help, i'm use to do solo, or collect npc-s for rp reasons. For good tactics you should check @JuliusBorisov run here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/53882/legacy-of-bhaal-iron-man-daigle-run#latest
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I can recommend a party of a dwarven defender, a blackguard, a shadowdancer, a dragon disciple (or a sorcerer), a priest (for example, of Tyr) and a shaman. Use the create custom party function introduced by the same update that brought the LoB mode into the game.

On top of the solo jester run, I once started a LoB+SCS run with that party, of which you can read here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/774755/#Comment_774755, and it turned out the shaman's summons are a key to beat general LoB enemies. After that start I didn't have enough time for exactly the LoB+SCS run, as it requires *4 more time than a general run, but I'm sure such a party would be a success.
  • LosTigerLosTiger Member Posts: 3
    I tought you can only play trough the game with the ingame characters?
    Cant seem to find the costum party function anymore, but used it once, is it gone now??
    Shaman seems to be a good idea.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited July 2016
    Use "Create party" on the character creation screen. It was added by the 2.0 patch.
  • LosTigerLosTiger Member Posts: 3
    Thanks a lot!