Skip to content

Greetings!

Hi, I've been playing BG2EE and IWD since last december, and now that I have access to the web, I thought it might be nice to at least say hello to the other fans and enthusiasts. So here it goes: Hello.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Welcome to the forums! I must say that is an interesting choice for a username...
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    Thank you!
    I suppose a name like that does beg some sort of explanation... It's like this: I would have just used the charname of my current attempt, but realized someone might be offended by it. (It's very appropriate for the recently installed Imoen romance mod though.) So I considered the previous charname. That wouldnt do either, even though I rather liked it myself. The one before that then? Well, Cheating Bastard isn't the worst of them by far, and it does fit the way I play this game, not to mention what it does to much of the banter, but I'd rather try and keep things as civil as can be expected if I want to be in contact with all those nice people here. And I probably will mention some of those charnames at times, so why not call myself profanitywarning. At least they wont be offended by surprise, and a moderator will probably be checking up to correct me if I do cross some boundaries by accident.
    Again, thanks for the welcome.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
    edited July 2016
    Thanks all, unfortunately I'll have to delete this account as someone seems to have hacked into the brandnew hotmail account I used to register here, and used it to send lots of spam. Be back with a different name.

Edit: Actually, could someone please delete this account for me? I can't seem to find the "delete account" option.
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    I was going to say hello but after reading your last post I'll save it until you come back :)
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

Thanks all, unfortunately I'll have to delete this account as someone seems to have hacked into the brandnew hotmail account I used to register here, and used it to send lots of spam. Be back with a different name.

Edit: Actually, could someone please delete this account for me? I can't seem to find the "delete account" option.

You can change your email by editing your profile. https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/edit
    Thank you very much @mf2112 !
    Hello @sparkleav.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Greetings and welcome!
    thank you Raven!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Have a :cookie:! The first one is free to get you hooked, but the rest will cost you a likable comment.
    Ah! A cookie! 'tis a good thing with coffee. Thanks.
  • antarescraneantarescrane Member Posts: 5
    hey guys, new member here, but I can't figure out how to start my own topic. Can anyone help me out? Thanks! Sorry for the spam.
  • antarescraneantarescrane Member Posts: 5
    Alright, got it, please disregard my previous message.
    @antarescrane
    Welcome! Just click the "new discussion"-button. Top left, just above "categories"