Skip to content

Stuck in Drow city ipad

I'm stuck in the Drow city after phaere has called time up on the last quest

I have killed everything in the city but still can't exit and got the eggs
Random Drow has told me matron mother has locked the city but matron mother hasn't spawned and can't find her to kill her
Seems a common issue but I can't see a resolve for the iPad
I don't have any saves bother than the quick save unfortunately
Please help asap on holiday but not much to do here at night with a 2 yr old kid so can't leave the hotel and this game I love so much is keeping me sane!

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    What do you mean by "phaere has called time up on the last quest"? Did she order you to kill Solaufein?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    A fix for this is included as part of the v2 update, however that is not available for iOS at this time and recent versions of iOS also prevent access to the saves. This means there is no way to resolve the issue if an earlier save is not available.

My understanding is that this also happens with the original game and is commonly caused by having rest until healed enabled as the area has several 3 day timers for parts of the plot.
  • drussthelegenddrussthelegend Member Posts: 3
    Gate70 said:

A fix for this is included as part of the v2 update, however that is not available for iOS at this time and recent versions of iOS also prevent access to the saves. This means there is no way to resolve the issue if an earlier save is not available.

My understanding is that this also happens with the original game and is commonly caused by having rest until healed enabled as the area has several 3 day timers for parts of the plot.

So there is no fix for my quick save?
    Happy to try anything I don't want to restart the game from the very start
  • drussthelegenddrussthelegend Member Posts: 3
    mf2112 said:

What do you mean by "phaere has called time up on the last quest"? Did she order you to kill Solaufein?

Nope she is about to ask me to swap the eggs
  • klick1klick1 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    Is there an iOS fix planned for this Drow City (Ust Natha) stuck issue?
    Post edited by klick1 on
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited October 2016
    klick1 said:

Is there an iOS fix planned for this Drow City (Ust Natha) stuck issue?

According to Gate this is fixed already in the v2.0 patch so this will be fixed when iOS gets the update in what I assume will be the major v2.4 patch.
    klick1