Skip to content

Posting text errors

AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
There used to be a few "official" threads where you could post text errors in the game, but they seem to be closed now. I'd like to see them open again. Creating a Redmine report just to inform of a typo seems overkill. Can you reopen them or create something similar?

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'll check with the team to find out what's the best way to handle it; for now, use Redmine to report any text issues you find.

(It may seem like overkill, but it actually helps the team to have tickets for any work that needs to be done; it allows us to schedule work more effectively, which enables us to deliver updates more reliably.)
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    Absolutely, I know what you mean. But since this is something so small, maybe it would be more efficient to create a ticket for each, say, 10 text errors. That way you'd have 9 less tickets to report, review, submit, etc.
    Any news from the team?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Text errors?! :3

If the team wants, I could correct game text and follow new typo threads, saving people from making Redmine typo tickets. c:

<-- *editor is still looking for another part-time or casual contract*</p>

That sounds great. And if it gets you a new job (or extends your current one), even better. :)