Skip to content

Why hello everybody

I am new to the Baldur's gate series. I started playing BG2 a couple days ago after playing some Pillars of Eternity. I must say that although pillars is a great game with a much better UI, I like this game a lot better for some odd reason! I've read some posts on this board, and learned somethings about the rather complex magic system, and just overall enjoying myself so far.

There are a couple of game breaking bugs that I'm not so happy about so far though. The fact that some items just disappear randomly. I also recently noticed that Imoen has 1 charisma. I'm not sure what triggered it, but I only noticed a couple days after I got her back. But anyway, I really like the community on this forum, and hope to come back pretty oftenm

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited July 2016
    Welcome to the forums! I am not sure what platform you are playing on but EEKeeper can fix most issues.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/eekeeper/ You can change attributes back to what they were (or more!), put items in your backpack or equipment spaces, highly recommended.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun!

Those problems are strange... I don't think I have seem any of these bugs reported... Do you use any mods?
  • antarescraneantarescrane Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'm playing on a mac, so can't use shadowkeeper. Not running any mods atm.
  • antarescraneantarescrane Member Posts: 5
    I really like the depth that the developers put into the sides quests. It's just incredible!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Welcome! Have a :cookie:!