Skip to content

The Don't Ask Me Anything Thread

1192021222325»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    You are on the Price is Right and you have made it to the showcase showdown. Your showcase is a new oak table complete with a set of silverware and a cruise to the Scandinavian countries. Do you play for the showcase or risk potentially instead winning whatever is behind door number 2?
    Post edited by elminster on
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744

What are the chances of any of the Beamdog folks coming to the GamesCom this year?

Right now, the only thing I'm sure Beamdog's going to have a presence at is GenCon. I believe we've got a couple others lined up, but don't know which ones--that's something you might want to ask Amber when she's back from vacation.

• AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
    What can I possibly ask that hasn't been asked already?
  • namenlosnamenlos Member Posts: 51
    This may have been asked before, there definitely was one about FPS, but I try anyway. (Autequi and I can start a club if the both have been :D )
    I like RTS games quite a bit and was wondering when there will be a Baldur's Gate RTS? Follow up, will we have romance options within? Additional Follow up, Minsc's Stats in game would be?
  • KcoQuidamKcoQuidam Member Posts: 181
    Why not ?
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    So I just finished reading Parting Ways and I loved every second of it. The story, the characters, the art ...

Even though it's such a fantastic subject matter it was so relatable! Especially Jennie, the resemblance is uncanny ... However, my favourite characters have to be Hissrich and Agatha (I need to draw these two).

I am definetly gonna see if I can hunt down your other books, Parting Ways instantly went into my favourite comics of all time list (and I have read a lot of comics in my life)!

I am really really glad I read it ... I know it sounds corny, but it spoke to me on a deeper level.
    Thank you for this book >.>
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Hey Andrew, I saw your name in the voice actor credits in SoD, which character(s) did you speak?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    :'(
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    How's life?

What are you working on now?

What are your future plans?
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Q: When is the lawn going to be mowed?

A: Soon...

Q: When is soon?

A: On a Tuesday.