Skip to content

The most important POLL

2»

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I would eat a dead rat if placed on a pizza.

That reminds me. Kebab on pizza is a definite thing...
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    What an unfortunate turn this thread has taken. lol

I may never eat pizza again...
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    deltago said:

Did you know, the Hawaiian pizza (pineapple, ham, mushrooms) was invented in Canada in 1962.

Another reason to hate the place.

As a Canadian, I'd like to address this on behalf of all of us up here.

Sorry.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    pineapple, ham, and bacon.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    Today I discovered the existence of guacamole pizza.

And feel the need to apologize on behalf of humanity to any potential extraterrestrial guest.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    I've heard the argument that you don't heat fruit as to why you don't eat pineapple on pizza...which always confuses me because it's like...have the people who make this argument never had a fruit pie? Apple pie? Cherry pie? Like, that definitely involves heating fruit before you eat it...

But for the crowd that thinks mixing fruit and savoury things or fruit and spicy things doesn't agree with their palette, hey, everyone's tastebuds (and biochemistry in general) is different so I don't judge...but you're missing out on pizza with apple slices, mushrooms and garlic (a weird one I didn't think would work but totally did)! Pizza with a mix of berries and hot peppers! There's a lot of variety to fruit on pizza outside of pineapple and it's all really good if you care to experiment and figure out the combo that hits your mouth just right.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2016
    Hawaiian pizza is delicious.

Another thing that really works well on pizza is corn.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    elminster said:

Hawaiian pizza is delicious.

Another thing that really works well on pizza is corn.

Corn? When did I eats corn? *belch* Oh right on that Sembian flatbread covered in toppings...
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    The other day I had a culturally confused pizza - with sirloin steak topping (but then again it was in a pub called "Ye Olde George Inn").
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    My mouse familiar, who is a wise one (24 WIS, together we have 25), tells tells me that the pizza is that thing that goes under the cheese and that to debate about what to put over the pizza is misleading.
    The real problem is what to pur under the cheese.
    He is a very awesome pizza baker, his favorite one is the "cheesemaster pizza", with 27 different types of cheese, tomato, 3 time stops and a Chain Contingency. He it serves it using the Shield of Balduran as tray.
    It is exquisite!