Skip to content

[Tool] QDMULTI: A Library for Multiclass Kits

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Abdel_AdrianAbdel_Adrian Member Posts: 430
    edited June 2016

easily fixable though (just add a -1 spell per level effect at 1st level and you're good to go.)

Unfortunately it's not so simple. Using -1 spell via an effect can cause bugs. I forget what exactly - might be if the spell table is altered and the effect is applied at the wrong time, it can warp around and give you 99 spells, or something. Basically, reducing spells per level is generally a big PITA. My simpler solution to this is to just give trueclass mages a bonus spell, to keep up with the multiclass guys.

(Of course then you hit the problem of sorcerers sharing the mage clab table, and it's hard to restrict the bonus to mages because 177 cannot target mages in a way that doesn't also target sorcerers, so you have to add an extra 177 effect targeting sorcerers, with a 206 effect protecting against your bonus spell... sigh. Like I say, reducing spell slots is a big PITA in general.)
    I haven't seen that kind of bug, but I could see issues if you're removing spells from any clab other than a mages, or if it's not done at the right level. The biggest issue I came across was being told I had gained a spell upon level up while the clab actually removed it, but I expected that.
    Personally, I'm going to try to make my mod compatible with Tome & Blood. Not sure how that will work with my multiclass cleric/mages that have Faiths & Powers spheres defined.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    @subtledoctor

177 can target mages but not sorcerers. The MAGE entry in class.ids only targets mages but not sorcerers (IESDP is wrong about this)
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    @subtledoctor , even if 177 wasn't able to target mages, you could use 326 with a custom line (class = 2 or class =... 19?) to do it.
    Grammarsalad
  • ScrybeScrybe Member Posts: 13
    @subtledoctor just wondering; how did you get a ranger/mage multiclass running? Will it be possible to replace any class like that, even kit it? Or is it only in specific circumstances you can make that sort of thing happen?
    @Scrybe , @subtledoctor emulated Ranger/Mage as a thief class. Other than not having a divine spell book, there is nothing that a ranger can do that a thief cannot (Favored Enemy can be programmed around).
    Scrybe
    Ahh, so it's using the Thief base class in a Thief/Cleric multi? And you would lose all cleric spells, I guess?

That's a shame. Still a few things we can't get around in modding :P. Could have made for some wildly OP builds :P
    Abdel_AdrianScrybe
    Out of interest, is it possible to unlock racial restrictions on multiclassing, then? Everything I seem to read says "no" in regards to BGEE, at least. Is this the case?

• jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    Scrybe said:

Out of interest, is it possible to unlock racial restrictions on multiclassing, then? Everything I seem to read says "no" in regards to BGEE, at least. Is this the case?

Yes. However even then if *dual*-classing you might need to load up EEKeeper. I did a Fighter 7 -> Druid on a half-orc and had to dual into cleric, then change the current class in EEKeeper.

Scrybe said:

Which restrictions? Tweaks Anthology has a component that allows humans to multiclass, and a component that allows demihumans to dual-class. And I think a component that allows all class combos to all races (all combos that are already possible, anyway).
    So does my mod as well now - which should tell you how easy it is to accomplish lol.
    But just because you can allow humans to multiclass and demi-humans to dual class does not necessarily mean you've opened up every single race-class combo, that's just as easy but not something most people do. Non-Dwarf Dwarven Defenders? Not for me.

Scrybe said:

Which restrictions? Tweaks Anthology has a component that allows humans to multiclass, and a component that allows demihumans to dual-class. And I think a component that allows all class combos to all races (all combos that are already possible, anyway).
    Mainly looking to enable all multiclass options for all races.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Scrybe
    Amazing, I had best take a look at that. Thanks.
  • Gel87Gel87 Member Posts: 158
    I love this work :D Thanks a lot, always wanted to make multiclass kits :D

I don't fully understand everything, could need some help:

* In the multiclass folder there are several files:
    - Blank_K_X_X.2da (should i do anything to this? What is it's purpose?)
    - Blankclab (Should this be renamed and used as clab file instead of normal kit clab files? Do i need 2 or 3 if more than 1 kit is added?)
    - QD_MC_01.spl (should i do anything to this? What is its purpose?)
    - QD_MC_AP.eff (should i do anything to this? What is its purpose?)
    - QD_MC_GA.eff (should i do anything to this? What is its purpose?)

HLA/Clua table? How do i add this to multiclass? Same way as when making normal kits?

And finally:
    This number:
    ~0x01004001 8~ //usability flag is combination of the two kits + 0x4000; 8 is the class ID for fighter/cleric

I dont understand it, i understand what it's for, but i don't understand what numbers to use when they are not listed in the kittlist.2da. Like multiclasses who are not listed, and general kits.

Lets say i make a FMC with a selfmade kit. (Malificent)
    Then what number should i use? I know last number should be 17.

And what if i make a FMT with 3 selfmade kits, what would the number be?
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582

One thing that occurred to me: the multiclass kits use the base class clab files, so this library adds effects that target the multiclass kit via .EFF. But, the multiclass kits are *also* getting the effects of any normal abilities in the trueclass clab table, no? So, if some mod adds new abilities to trueclasses, they might have the unintended consequence of affecting multiclass kits as well. Right?

I don't know of any mods that do this (mine do, but they specifically exclude multiclasses) and I don't think it's probably worth putting protections in place to prevent this (I'm not even sure how you might do that). Just making sure I understand things.

Kit revisions does (if it ever gets completed)
    @Gel87, just follow the short guide in the top post on what you should include in your WeiDu. Don't mess with any of the files, other than including them somewhere in your mod folder.

@Gel87, just follow the short guide in the top post on what you should include in your WeiDu. Don't mess with any of the files, other than including them somewhere in your mod folder.

Okay, but i still don't understand xD

- Problem 1: is the hexadecimal number, don't know what to use for a FMC with kit added.
    - Problem 2: Clab table: You use the blankclab.2da in the add_kitt function, and the fighter clab in the LAF QD Multiclass function. Should i then use the blankclab in the add_kit function, and the selfmade one for malificent kit(GECLAM) in the LAF QD Multiclass function? :) (i did it other way around now)
    - Problem 3: I have no idea what those //GROUP ~Core Revisions~
    DESIGNATED 0 are, do i need to use them, or are they only for when u add several kits in 1 file? :)

The kit looks like this now:
    BACKUP "GEMAKIT/backup"
    AUTHOR Gel87

VERSION "v1.0.0001"
    LANGUAGE ~English~ ~GEMAKIT/tras/english~ ~GEMAKIT/tras/English/english.tra~
    BEGIN "Add GEMAKIT kit for Maleficent FMC"

INCLUDE "GEMAKIT/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa"
    INCLUDE "GEMAKIT/MultiClass/qd_multiclass.tpa"

LAF qd_multiclass_tables STR_VAR mc_dir = ~GEMAKIT/MultiClass~ END

COPY
    "GEMAKIT/GELLUM.2DA" "override/LUMGELU.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too
    "GEMAKIT/GELCLAM.2DA" "override" // copy the CLAB*.2DA table too

ADD_KIT ~GEMAKIT~
    // This are the proficiency in BG1 style, don't bother with them.
    ~GEMAKIT 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1~

~GEMAKIT 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~

~GEMAKIT 14 17 13 10 7 4~
    ~GEMAKIT 0 0 -8 0 0 0~
    ~GEMAKIT 13 15 0 14 0 0~
    ~GEMAKIT 17 15 0 14 0 0~
    ~GEMAKIT 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1~
    ~GEMAKIT 1 1 1 1 1 1~

~GEMAKIT/GELCLAM.2da~ // Should this be the blankclab one?

~K_FMC_HE~

~0x00000001 17~ //// What should i put here? xD

~MGELU~

~* * * BAG05 * * * BAG31 * * * BAG02I * * BAG06D * CLCK05 * BAG03I *~
    SAY ~maleficent~ // this is the all-lower case version of the kit-name, TRA'ified strings are also accepted.
    SAY ~Maleficent~ // this is the capitalized name of the kit.
    SAY ~MALEFICENT: Maleficent is a warrior faerie who ones got her wings stolen by what she once thought was her one true love. It enraged here and she started here quest to destroy the hearth of the human king who was the man who stole here wings. She ended up cursing his daughter so that she would die by a spindle wheel at the age of 16, however she started growing a love for this child and was able to save here with a true love kiss. Now she has left the child with name Aurora to be the queen of the moor and of the human realm and is ready for new adventures.

Advantages:
    - May achieve **** profience to quarterstaff
    - Altered HLA table
    - Gain 4 innate albilities, Force Drowning, Wing Slam, Teleport, Spellcasting time reduced by 1
    - Gain 1 more mage and cleric spell slots each spell level.
    - 3 new single target spells in mage book (Acid Blast, Raged Spirit Blast, Magic Blast)
    - Starts with 3 items who gain enchantments at different levels, Maleficents Horn, Wings and Staff.

Dissadvantages:
    - May not use Mace, Flail, Hammer, Morning Star, Sling, Shield, Club, Armor/Robes
    - Max 10 constitution on creation

Innate albilities:

Teleport: (Several Gained at level 1)
    Teleports caster to a visible location
    Casting Speed: 1

Force Drowning: (Gained at level 3 & 7)
    The caster drowns any enemy in range with water, choking them and crushing theire lungs. At higher levels the amount of water last so long that enemies can drown for a long period, leaving the body with to little oxygen to survive.
    Range: 1 (altough same area of effect as wail of banshee)
    Casting Speed: 3
    Level 3: 4 cold damage, 2 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at 3 for 20 secs.
    Level 8: 8 cold damage, 8 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at 2 for 20 secs.
    Level 12: 12 cold damage, 12 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at 1 for 20 secs.
    Level 15: 18 cold damage, 18 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at 0 for 20 secs.
    Level 17: 22 cold damage, 22 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at -2 for 20 secs, slays targets who fail to save vs death at -0.
    Level 21: 25 cold damage, 25 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at -4 for 20 secs, slays targets who fail to save vs death at -2.
    Level 25: 28 cold damage, 28 crushing damage, slow enemies who fail to save vs spell at -6 for 20 secs, slays targets who fail to save vs death at -4.

Wing Slam: (Gained at level 8 & 15)
    Maleficent spread here wings and slam them together causing a strong shockwave who knockback enemies and deal crushing damage to anyone in range, at higher levels people could die just from the effect.
    Range: 1 (altough same area of effect as wail of banshee)
    Casting Speed: 3
    Level 8: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 20 crushing damage
    Level 10: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 30 crushing damage
    Level 13: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 40 crushing damage
    Level 16: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 45 crushing damage
    Level 19: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 50 crushing damage, slays targets who fail to save vs death at 0
    Level 26: Knocks the enemy away from caster and deal 55 crushing damage, slays targets who fail to save vs death at -2

Evil Curse: (Gained at level 11, 15, 19)
    Range:
    Casting Speed:
    Evil curse works much as the pierce magic spell, although it also removes 15% of enemies psysical, elemental and magical damage resistances.
    ~

LAF fl#add_kit_ee // launch_action_function start
    INT_VAR
    briefdesc = RESOLVE_STR_REF (~Maleficent is a Warrior Fearie who got both magic, wings and staff to strike enemies with.~)

STR_VAR
    kit_name = ~GEMAKIT~
    clswpbon = ~1 0 1~
    numwslot = ~2~
    clascolr = ~35 67 67 25 80~
    clsrcreq = ~0 0 1 0 0 0 0~
    clasthac = ~3~
    END

LAF qd_multiclass
    STR_VAR
    kit_name = ~GEMAKIT~
    kit_clab = ~CLABFI04~ // Should this be in the GELCLAM one?
    base_class = ~F~
    mc_dir = ~GEMAKIT/MultiClass~
    END

BEGIN "Second component aka GELMA2"
    //adding a lot of spells and items etc blabla bla xD
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    I recall asking Beamdog for such an implementation of kitted multiclassing some 3 years ago, and now I see they, eventually, did at least make it possible to actually make it possible. Splendid.

Thankfully, I don't have enough disk space to reinstall the BGEE saga at this time. Otherwise I'd already be working on some silly Barbarian/Abjurer/Gazebo shenanigans, thanks to @Aquadrizzt's excellent library :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Gel87 said:

- Problem 1: is the hexadecimal number, don't know what to use for a FMC with kit added.

Yeah, we get that, nobody has answered because we don't know the answer. I'm not at my computer but off the top of my head I don't know if triple-classes have a value to use. I would just use
    0x00004000

@Abdel_Adrian aren't you working on some triple-class kits? Any insight here?
    I'd use the term "working" loosely, I've been too busy lately. But I'd also stick with 0x00004000.
    You can try to add values from different kits to create your own, such as a cleric kit and mage kit, but it's a pain and there's no guarantee it will work.

Keep in mind there are kit restriction and class restriction flags, and that the class restrictions will take precedence over the kit restrictions anyway. You're probably best off with UNUSABLE of 0x00004000 and CLASSID of 17, then OpCode 181 to add more item restrictions to your kit.

Gel87 said:

Yeah, we get that, nobody has answered because we don't know the answer. I'm not at my computer but off the top of my head I don't know if triple-classes have a value to use. I would just use
    0x00004000

@Abdel_Adrian aren't you working on some triple-class kits? Any insight here?
    Gel87 said:

- Problem 2: Clab table: You use the blankclab.2da in the add_kitt function, and the fighter clab in the LAF QD Multiclass function. Should i then use the blankclab in the add_kit function, and the selfmade one for malificent kit(GECLAM) in the LAF QD Multiclass function?

Just make your own clab table like you would for a single-class kit... then feed the name of your custom table to the function. It will handle the rest.

EDIT - yes, GELCLAM
    Thanks a lot :)

Well, im done with the kit and every description and every thing, tryed install it, and wierdly enough weidu accepted it without any error messages at all(First time for everthing i guess O_o)

I can find the kit under HE, FMC, Maleficent.
    When i click the Done button game breaks. Usually if bugs, for me it will break under the skills section, due to an wierd spell added by clab table or a polymorph spell missing .bam files for animation etc.

Ergo i think i have done something wrong in the kit itself, or the hexagon code or anything else kit or class based stuff weidu wouldn't see.

Extra: Portraits dont show ingame, i can manually put them there, but i would love to know how to put them there by code, have worked before xD

I'll upload it and maby 1 of you guys could have a look to see if anything is wrong.
    Here it is: (NOT READY FOR USE, DONT WORK AND NOT TESTED AT ALL, NOT EVEN SPELLS OR ITEMS :P)

Scrybe said:

@aquadrizzt thing is, I can simply enter a new paragraph (with no text whatsoever) into the setup.tra provided, and it shows the following error:

Even if I delete it and change the file back to exactly the same as it was before, it will still give me that error...

What text editor are you using? I'd recommend ConTEXT for this. Your problem seems to be that unusual character that looks like an "n"
    Using the wrong program will convert characters into an invalid format unrecognizable by WeiDU.
    I had same problem, when using notepad only it told me that ' was the unlegit character. I deleted the file and made a new one and it worked. The file is probarly built in a program we don't have which causes issues for us.

Well, making a FT kit was no problem...
    Making a FMC seems to crash O_o

• Xeno426Xeno426 Member Posts: 38
    I've been getting the following error when trying to install a multiclass kit I put together.
    ERROR locating resource for 'COPY' Resource [override/QD_MCM01.spl] not found in KEY file: [./chitin.key] Stopping installation because of error. Stopping installation because of error. ERROR: [MK_KSWM.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("resource [override/QD_MCM01.spl] not found for 'COPY'"))
    The kit is is being installed to an installation that has some Divine Remix cleric kits, Might and Guile and Scales of Balance stuff installed. For reference, here's the install file (called from SetUp-KittedMulti.tp2)
    [spoiler]
    // ----------------------------- // WILDFIRE OF KOSSUTH // ----------------------------- LAF qd_multiclass_tables STR_VAR mc_dir = ~KittedMulti/lib/qd_mc~ END ADD_KIT ~MKKOSWLD~ //WEAPON PROFICIENCIES________________________________________________________________ //11 T S F Q S S //10 L S W C L U W I //9 A M B L S O I W A A O N //8 R A A O H H M A I R C S R G //7 G L M S N O A I R H L T R L H 2 D L 2 E E E E E E E E E E E //6 E L S I T G R N K T D H A M E O O O H A E W E E E E E E E E X X X X X X X X X X X //5 S S S B P S A S T D A A A A S L O R S N R S A N W E X X X X X X X X T T T T T T T T T T T //4 W W P L I S R W S E T R G M C P B R M S S G T D L N D E A T T T T T T T T R R R R R R R R R R R //3 O O B E U K A I D O W A D A W G M L E E N A T B B B A I D S A P R R R R R R R R A A A A A A A A A A A //2 R R O A N E X L S R O X S N A E E U A R I C A O O O R N E H P O A A A A A A A A 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 //1 D D W R T D E E W D R E W A K R R B R D N E F W W W T G D I O N 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ~MKKOSWLD 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1~ //clasweap.2da ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 0 0 2 0 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~ //weapprof.2da //MINIMUM KIT STATS_________________________________________________________________ // STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 9 9 0~ //abclasrq.2da //KIT STAT MODIFIERS________________________________________________________________ // STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 0 0 0~ //abclsmod.2da //REQUIREMENTS TO DUAL TO THIS KIT_________________________________________________ // STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 17 17 0~ //abdcdsrq.2da //REQUIREMENTS TO DUAL FROM THIS KIT________________________________________________ // STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 15 15 0~ //abdcscrq.2da //ALIGNMENT RESTRICTIONS____________________________________________________________ // LG LN LE NG TN NE CG CN CE ~MKKOSWLD 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1~ //alignmnt.2da //DUAL CLASS OPTIONS________________________________________________________________ // FT CL MA TH DR RA ~MKKOSWLD 0 0 0 1 1 0~ //dualclas.2da //KIT ABILITIES 2DA FILE______________________________________________________________ ~KittedMulti/mc/MK_KSWM.2da~ //CLAB //RACIAL KIT AVAILABILITY_____________________________________________________________ ~K_FC_H K_FC_E K_FC_HO K_FC_HE~ //UNUSABLE FLAGS AND KIT BASE CLASS_________________________________________________ //CLASSES: Mage = 1, Fighter = 2, Cleric=3, Thief = 4, Bard = 5 // Paladin 6, Druid = 11, Ranger = 12, Sorcerer = 19 // Monk = 20 ~0x80004000 14~ //usability flag is combination of the two kits + 0x4000; 8 is the class ID for fighter/cleric //HIGH LEVEL ABILITIES ABBREVIATION_________________________________________________ ~CM0~ //TOB STARTING EQUIPMENT_____________________________________________________________ ~LEAT14 * HELM07 BAG25 RING06 RING31 CLCK02 BOOT01 AMUL19 BRAC16 BELT06 AROW11,40 BULL03,40 BOLT06,40 POTN52,5 POTN04,2 POTN14,5 BOW18 SW1H39 STAF08~ //25STWEAP.2da //CHARACTER CREATION KIT DESCRIPTION________________________________________________ SAY @41 SAY @42 SAY @43 //EE KIT EXTRAS_____________________________________________________________________ // ACTION_IF GAME_IS ~bgee bg2ee eet iwdee~ THEN BEGIN LAF fl#add_kit_ee INT_VAR briefdesc = RESOLVE_STR_REF (@43) STR_VAR kit_name = ~MKKOSWLD~ clswpbon = ~1 0 2~ END END //MULTICLASS KIT______________________________________________________________________ // LAF qd_multiclass STR_VAR kit_name = ~MKKOSWLD~ kit_clab = ~MK_KSWM~ base_class = ~M~ mc_dir = ~KittedMulti/lib/qd_mc~ END // //ADD KIT TO MENUS____________________________________________________________________ // ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~enginest.2da~ BEGIN ACTION_FOR_EACH new_menu IN ~K_CM_E~ ~K_CM_H~ ~K_CM_HE~ ~K_CM_HO~ BEGIN ACTION_IF NOT FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~%new_menu%.2da~ BEGIN COPY ~KittedMulti/mc/%new_menu%.2da~ ~override~ END END COPY_EXISTING ~kitlist.2da~ ~override~ COUNT_2DA_ROWS ~7~ "kit_row" BUT_ONLY OUTER_SET kit_row -= 2 ACTION_FOR_EACH menu IN ~K_CM_E~ ~K_CM_H~ ~K_CM_HE~ ~K_CM_HO~ BEGIN ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~%menu%.2da~ BEGIN APPEND ~%menu%.2da~ ~1 %kit_row%~ END END END[/spoiler]

And in case this is also needed, here's the CLAB file.
    [spoiler]2DA V1.0 **** 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ABILITY1 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** AP_fl#gscrl **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY2 AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c AP_a#kos0c ABILITY3 GA_KITBIL2 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GA_KITBIL2 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GA_KITBIL2 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GA_KITBIL2 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GA_KITBIL2 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY AP_D5_CHARI **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY AP_D5_CRIT0 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY AP_D5_INTCR **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY AP_D5_NOINT **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY **** AP_D5_INT12 AP_D5_INT13 **** AP_D5_INT14 **** AP_D5_INT15 **** AP_D5_INT16 **** **** AP_D5_INT17 **** AP_D5_INT18 **** AP_D5_INT19 **** AP_D5_INT20 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ABILITY AP_D5_CFLA1 **** **** AP_D5_CFLA2 **** **** **** **** AP_D5_CFLA3 **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** [/spoiler]
    I've also attached the two files if that's easier.

I've been using Might and Guile as a sort of template for the setup, and straight-up copied the /lib/ folder from that mod to this one, so the necessary files are present. I get the feeling that I'm doing something wrong with the CLAB file.
  • Xeno426Xeno426 Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2016
    So I thought, maybe the problem is due to some mistake I made in my files, so I moved my modified version of KittedMulti somewhere else and tried installing the default one from the OP.

Nope, same (or similar) error message.
    ERROR locating resource for 'COPY' Resource [override/QD_MCF01.spl] not found in KEY file: [./chitin.key] Stopping installation because of error. Stopping installation because of error. ERROR: [CLABFI04.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("resource [override/QD_MCF01.spl] not found for 'COPY'")) Stopping installation because of error. Stopping installation because of error.
    This is getting frustrating, especially when the older m7multikit doesn't pop up this error.
    Hello,

I noticed a bug. I made a kensai/ninja assassin kit, which uses two existing clab tables i got. However it did not gain all clab skills from Ninja Assassins clab table... Any1 know why? :)
    edited January 2017
    I've posted a new QDMULTI.rar to the top post of this thread. It fixes a couple of issues, removes the need to call a separate function to define clab tables, and will now function properly for class abilities of level 10 or above.

@Abdel_Adrian, @subtledoctor: y'all will want to update to the new version.
    [Deleted User]Abdel_Adrian