Skip to content

Spectecle of spectecles

cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
Does this item have a limited amount of uses? Apparently every time I use now it's saying item drained. And no amount of resting seems to reset the uses. Is this intended?
Post edited by cbarchuk on

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Yes it's limited. There's at least a dozen encounters (probably a list somewhere on the forum) but only three charges so choose wisely. IMO the best ones are:
    1. The djinni at the Coalition Camp
    2. The tiefling fighting the earth elemental
    3. The lich inside of Kanaglym
    stu-k
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    But if you want to see them all, just save before using and reload once the encounter is finished.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    You can be *really* cheaty and use a certain save editor to give them extra charges... not that I'd ever condone a thing like that... or do it every time I play SoD... honest!
  • DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    abacus said:

You can be *really* cheaty and use a certain save editor to give them extra charges... not that I'd ever condone a thing like that... or do it every time I play SoD... honest!

You wouldn't even have to go that far, just spawn in the item with 100 charges :)
    smeagolheart
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150

abacus said:

You wouldn't even have to go that far, just spawn in the item with 100 charges :)
    I recall that giving the item extra charges wouldn't work without messing with some variables. It's much simpler to just reload :neutral:
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    Okay I just added some charges. Thanks for the feedback. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a bug or something.