- full party creation with members of the same class (i.e. only bards, only thieves, only druids, only rangers etc.);
- NPCs can join the party if they comply with the rule above;
- no dual classing, unless ALL party members have the same dual class;
- no multi classing, unless ALL party members have the same multi class;
- kits are allowed in any number you want, but if you use the same kit for all party members it's better (i.e. 6 assassins, 6 berserkers, 6 shapeshifters etc.).
Post your opinions about which party would give the most fun, or which party GAVE or IS GIVING you the most enjoyable experience with these rules.
So let's see which experience gives the most satisfaction. Is there anybody who tried or would try 6 F/M/T characters despite the geologically slow level progress?