Skip to content

BG 2 Android Version 2.3.67.4 - Failed to Log Into Google Play

When I open the app on my Android device it tries to connect to my Google Play account; presumably to check whether or not I've purchased DLC. Since the update to 2.3.67.4 over the weekend the app fails to sign in telling me to check my internet connection.

I'm assuming this is goimg to impact on my save games as the game will be unable to confirm that I've actually purchased DLC.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab SM-T320 and I also saw the same problem while in tthe beta program.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• wigglesgwigglesg Member Posts: 96
    It also seems to crash a lot.
    When I say crash I mean it freezes when moving the view. The only way to recover is to kill the app and re-start. This makes the game pretty much unplayable.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Are you sure you've opted out of the beta, the Play store is showing a last updated on 15 December 2015.
    edited September 2016
    Yeah I see that too. I originally installed beta (forgetting I'd opted in ages ago) so I deleted it, opted out and re-installed and had 1.3 and everything was working fine. Then at the weekend I got an update notification so I updated (to 2.3...).

Beta page screen shot -

So I'm definitely not in the beta program.

I'll try installing again tonight.
    Well I'm back to 1.3 again; hopefully it'll stick this time.