Skip to content

Adalon gets her eggs, can't take me to the surface.

The interface goes away, transformation happens, interface does not come back, and everyone stands about looking like jack-asses. It is not the drow avatar bug, I reloaded a previous save after installing the fix pack. I've spent three hours trying to fix this thing without success.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach a save here please.
    Thanks
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    Okay, here you go. Even though I can skip ahead to chapter 6 using C: I'd rather fix this legitimately and not risk breaking the game when I've still half 1/2 of game left to complete.
    I found a workaround that I think won't break anything in the game. using the console I bypassed adalon into chapter 6. I then changed global variable playerlookslikedrow from 1 to 0.

It doesn't fix adalon, but I'll proceed with the game and see what happens.
    edited September 2016
    OK.

Save here in case you need it (went to the temple, exited the city, went to the dragon)
    You're amazing.

I didn't do anything that can't be repeated within an hour, so I believe I will use this save.
    On the other hand, I do know a bit about save editing. If it is as simple a solution as changing the setting of a global variable, which variable, and what setting? If its any more complex then that, well I don't know. I have quite a long mod list you see, I'd feel safer replicating the fix on my end.
    I didn't edit anything, just played it through on an unmodded install.