Skip to content

Crashing on Rest bug?

Is this issue can be sloved only by saving often as i lost quite a progress few times so now i try to save every 5 minutes now but this is annoying. I don;t know what causes it. Any idea? Never got this problem in vanilla game modded or not.

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    If you want help, please specify what exactly the problem is. What occurrs, when does it occur, what did you do to solve the problem. Also, what is your game specification: game version, installed mods.
  • murmandamusmurmandamus Member Posts: 45
    Well it is the latest version of BG2EE with mods:
    Tiax,Xan,White Queen,TODG,Item upgrade,imoen romance,edwinromance, UB, Quest pack,SCSII, I shalll never forget, Afaaq.

It occurs sometimes when i press rest button and game at once freezes and crash.
    When i reload it is the same. It seems the saves are bocomming corrupted somehow. Anyway my only solution is to reload earlier save that is uncorruptoed( and because of that i need to save often in diffrend slots) . Oh and i can normally play the corrupted slot and just crash only when resting.

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    What OS are you on?
  • murmandamusmurmandamus Member Posts: 45
    It is Win 8.1. I noticed it probably happens after i alt+Tab to desktop to check something on net and then go back to play again.