Skip to content

Issue on Snapdragon 650

Hi

I own Baldur's gate EE and Icewind dale EE Android and I've played them on different devices with no problem.
Now I own a redmi notes 3 pro and games are impossible to use because they are very slow.
I read that some device owners with snapdragon 820 have the same issues and I think that the games have not been optimized for the Adreno 510 and 530
I hope the games will be updated for our gpu ....

Comments

• NaugrinNaugrin Member Posts: 9
    Try minimizing the character portrait bar on the right...crappy workaround but better than nothing.
  • ngourleyngourley Member Posts: 1
    Is there no word from the devs regarding this? Can we expect a fix that doesn't require limiting the utility of the ui?
  • risborisbo Member Posts: 6
    Same issue here,

Any dev response?
  • risborisbo Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2016
    Any chance to get a word on this from the devs?

Adreno 500 is a pretty common GPU...
  • Il_Più_AnticoIl_Più_Antico Member Posts: 16
    no answer, yet solve the problem should be easy, most blame for these clowns
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Hmm Antico. The developers is probably not to blame here. Perhaps the device you are using is to slow to run the game properly. It's just like computers, if you purchase or build one that doesn't meet the minimum requirements you can't blame the developers.

You can make a game run on anything, you have to adapt to what the game needs to be able to run properly.

Don't want to sound like a moderator, but running around calling folk clowns for your own mistakes isn't a solution. You will just make things worse. Try to be a bit more friendly so that we can all enjoy these forums.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Il_Più_Antico Yes, there's no need for multiposting the same thing. Also, there's no need to call people clowns.

You have created your report here and it's being looked at.
    RelSundan
  • Il_Più_AnticoIl_Più_Antico Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2017
    RelSundan said:

Hmm Antico. The developers is probably not to blame here. Perhaps the device you are using is to slow to run the game properly. It's just like computers, if you purchase or build one that doesn't meet the minimum requirements you can't blame the developers.

You can make a game run on anything, you have to adapt to what the game needs to be able to run properly.

Don't want to sound like a moderator, but running around calling folk clowns for your own mistakes isn't a solution. You will just make things worse. Try to be a bit more friendly so that we can all enjoy these forums.

Yeah i had a Redmi note 3 pro a device getting 80000+ on antutu 6 that cant run the game properly... Do you know something in Android device???? Now i get a leeco lepro 3 pro with snapdragon 821, antutu score over 150000, icewind Dale dont ever start, i get error everytime i try to open It.
    Maybe not clowns but barada??