Skip to content

are all of the EE quests as tough as Rasaads?

Despite the misfortune of having to play it on a touch pad, there was an unmistakably large difficulty spike in the ToB portion of rasaads quests. I might have handled it with a mouse and keyboard, but it would have been close.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yeah, that is something that I have noticed as well, all the new EE NPC's quests have large difficulty spikes, its almost to the point where I feel it just doesn't match the current game

I think half the reason is because beamdog wants to help present a challenge for all the veterans that have played BG over the years, but what about all the new comers ?

they will definitely notice a spike in difficulty and it just feels unnatural
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    neera's drove me insane as there are to many mages in both of her quests.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Neera's SoA quest was less about the difficulty and more about keeping confusion spells from aggro'ing all the mercenaries... ugh. I hate NPC allies.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Hexxat's quests are fairly simple if you are good at dodging bugs :wink:
    Besides that, well, the other EE quests, both in SoA and ToB are fairly hard indeed, though Rasaad's ToB quest can be exceptionally hard if you go ham rather than taking enemies one by one, quietly.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    The first time I did Neera's Soa quest. I found it extremely difficult. Maybe I was too under level for it, but I was able to do it when I learned I could talk my way through the harder parts.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    edited October 2016
    I too have noticed that the EE NPC quests are more difficult. Does anyone know if SCS makes them even harder still? I'm an SCS rookie and I'd like to avoid going to the hardest areas out of the gate if they're untenable for level 8/9 characters.