Skip to content

How old are you?

13»

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited October 2016
    I'm 28, and to me it's the age you start actually feeling experienced at something (either professionaly or emotionally) , but there's a whole lot more to learn .
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    RelSundan said:

I haven't read all posts, but I do believe it is pretty safe for me to say that I might be the youngest user here? I'm only 17, born 1999.

Nah I'm 17 as well.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    chimeric said:

I hope Jagger doesn't feel like he's 20, not really. That would make him delusional. If he feels very vigorous for his age, the more power to him, but if a person thinks "I'm a 20 year-old soul in a wrinkled sack," then that soul hasn't learned much since turning 20, and what was the point of all those after-years?

If you mean Jagger as in Rolling Stones - while yerself being the ageless butterfly in all this, I still don't assume it'll be your plan to beget children at late sixties, or such like.

Money aplenty those kiddies might have, but the reasonable assumption is that they'll be fatherless before it's quite natural.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    CrevsDaak said:

RelSundan said:

I haven't read all posts, but I do believe it is pretty safe for me to say that I might be the youngest user here? I'm only 17, born 1999.

Nah I'm 17 as well.
    Awesome!