Skip to content

Game Progression Blocked

Hi guys. I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm having. I'm playing TOB and I just finished killing all the bad guys and I'm ready to face the final boss. I'm in the Pocket Plane but I can't do anything. When I'm in there and it says I need to leave and the Pocket Plane will be destroyed and I try to leave I don't get any options. In fact the game starts to glitch out and the ship wheel starts bugging out and when I try to click on the exit it'll start talking to the fate statues. Also sometimes when character banter starts happening the game won't let me save anymore and I get stuck in dialogue mode. I just want to be able to get through the exit and finish the game. Any help would be appreciated. I attached my save folder.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I am able to reach the final area with your save @spikeguy86

As you appear to have mods (e.g. level 50 characters), try this console command as a workaround
    C:Eval('StartCutScene("cut248a")')
  • spikeguy86spikeguy86 Member Posts: 14
    I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks.
    Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. I saw how helpful yall were in the other threads and new this would be the place to find the answer.
    I'm having a new issue. In the final battle, nothing is happening. Here's the save. I have interacted with all three pools and I'm kinda stuck.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    If you've fought Melissan 3 times with a set of pool guardians after each, this should set up the final encounter.
    C:Eval('StartCutScene("cut233d")')
    I tried that and every time I an about to kill her she asks for more power and gets more health. This happened about 10 times before I gave up.
    Is there a command that triggers the cut scene after her death?