Tanners Murder bug?

2»

Comments

• NightmareWraithNightmareWraith Member Posts: 77
    I had Neera in my party
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2016
    RelSundan said:

Well, it doesn't seem like the problem is present here. Perhaps you could try to verify the integrity cache of the game, by right clicking the game -> Properties -> Local files, then choose the last option. If that doesn't work, I would simply assume that the save-file is corrupt.

Maybe @gate70 or @elminster can give you some insights.

Don't verify the integrity of the cache when you have mods installed. It won't clear the override folder and that just exacerbates problems. Uninstall the mods first, then verify the integrity of the cache, then reinstall the mods.

As Tresset noted however the EE quests are designed around you having the NPC's associated with them (Neera, Rasaad, Dorn, Hexxat) in your party for their full duration.
    elminster said:

RelSundan said:

Well, it doesn't seem like the problem is present here. Perhaps you could try to verify the integrity cache of the game, by right clicking the game -> Properties -> Local files, then choose the last option. If that doesn't work, I would simply assume that the save-file is corrupt.

Maybe @gate70 or @elminster can give you some insights.

Don't verify the integrity of the cache when you have mods installed. It won't clear the override folder and that just exacerbates problems. Uninstall the mods first, then verify the integrity of the cache, then reinstall the mods.

As Tresset noted however the EE quests are designed around you having the NPC's associated with them (Neera, Rasaad, Dorn, Hexxat) in your party for their full duration.
    I uninstalled the mod before I verified the game

So Neera quest bugged put because I only had Neera in the party when I turned the quest but not during the quest? OK, that doesn't explain the Copper Coronet or Planar Prison bugging out though, you don't need any NPCs for those quests and I did those 2 way before starting Neeras'
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @NightmareWraith: You checked the cage where the troll was? There's one slave in there waiting for rescue.

Not trying to be a nuisance here, just trying to think of something you may have missed.
    edited October 2016
    @xzar_monty looks like I accidentally saved over everything when I went onto chapter 3 so I can't double check that place nor can I upload a save now...

@Tresset the lightning/fire/heavens/cold wand in the tool tip says save vs wand for half damage yet everyone who saves against it takes no damage is this a bug or just wrong tooltip?