Skip to content

Best Mods?

HooAmEyeHooAmEye Member Posts: 21
So, after missing out on the initial craze for the infinity engine games I finally completed my first playthrough of BG2, WHICH I LOVED!! Anyhow, I've decided to play through all the enhanced editions of the games, and am wondering which mods are the best to download.

From what I've read there aren't many good mods for BG1, apart from the "NPC Project". So, I suppose my request is more geared to BG2/Ice Wind Dale. What are the best additional NPC mods, content additions (the "Back To Brynnlaw" looks interesting), and other improvements. Do romance mods allow me to purse multiple characters on teh same playthrough? I plan on playing through as a femPC if that helps any.

Thanks.

Comments

• DaxtremeDaxtreme Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2016
    Here are the mods I'm using so far, and they're great:

Item Revisions (select what you want)
    Spell Revisions (all options selected)
    Sword Coast Stratagems with the SR hotfix (if you want more info I can suggest options to install)
    Gibberlins's Tweak Pack Anthology (I can tell you which options to install)

i'm running BG2EE on steam, last version.

It makes the game a lot harder, but in a good way.

I don't install content-enhancement mods, the game is sufficient for me :)
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I like Back To Brynnlaw, but...
    The forum rules explicitly forbid to open 2 topics on the same matter at the same time :smile:
    and you did it:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62421/best-mods
    Can @JuliusBorisov , @semiticgod or an other moderator/administrator please merge this topic with the one I linked? Thanks.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    This thread is closed as the on in General discussions offers a lot of information for @HooAmEye already.
This discussion has been closed.