Skip to content

Haer'Dalis portrait request

Hi all I have a portrait request if anyone fancies it :-)

Basically Ive been looking on google for nearly a week now for a portrait I once found years ago but doesnt seem to exist anymore.

It was the standard Haer'Dalis portrait but the difference was that his hair was white like a drow (Just the hair, he didnt have black skin like a drow) and he had no scars on his face.

If anyone fancies doing this that would be awesome I have zero photoshop skills sadly or I would take a crack myself.

Peace!

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,680
    Is there ANY reason for creating a 2nd thread with the same request in the very same forum section?
    lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakGallowglass
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited December 2016
    From your description i found this:

source
    Also i did a quick edition myself, strictly with your suggestions in mind:

Also, you spoke about a green armour in your earlier post. I found this one, but with black hair:

source
    If you like to get the armour too, someone can quickly edit that in too (maybe even me).

Post edited by lolien on
    JuliusBorisovJairyanna
  • OzmaOzma Member Posts: 17
    These pictures are amazing thanks Lolien! I'll use the 2nd one me thinks :-)
    Not too fussed about the green armour tbh but thank you for offer of changing it!
    If you fancy it, heres a pic of him with pure white hair http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/mordfabrik/NPCDrow/NHAERL.jpg

So basically white hair like that and no headband, but normal skin and no scars would be a perfect edit, but honestly, what you posted for me is fine.

Also LavaDelVortel sorry if that annoyed you, my bad, I can delete orginal post if that makes you feel better :-)
    lolienCrevsDaak
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Now, that's really white :)

JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • OzmaOzma Member Posts: 17
    You are a legend thanks Lolien!
    *Tips hat*
    lolienJuliusBorisov