Skip to content

Where is the BG2EE Portrait Pack?

I ask because SoD has the original BG2 portraits plus the four 'new' portraits, minus the six BG2EE portraits.

Quite curious because I always use my avatar portrait.

Comments

• EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    Bump
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    Yeah the portrait selection and voice set selection should be identical across both games. They still have some work to do on that.
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211

Yeah the portrait selection and voice set selection should be identical across both games. They still have some work to do on that.

This. It's absolutely astonishing, and not in a good way, that they didn't do that from the beginning.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    bg2 is not fully patched. beamdog want 1 and sod to be ready to go but bg2 still has a previous build and will be updated later,

bg2 is not fully patched. beamdog want 1 and sod to be ready to go but bg2 still has a previous build and will be updated later,

The BG2EE portraits aren't in the current build, that's what I don't get. Not sure why they would be removed in the first place. As long as they show up eventually I'll be okay. I've resigned myself to ride this bumpy ride. :smiley:

Bump

Does anyone have these portraits? I thought for sure they would be added back to the game, but I can't even find them in their proper size on a google search.

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
    lefreut said:

@Enilwyn I made this to restore the missing portraits :)

If there's a severed head in here I'm going to be really upset with you.

What do I do with the .lua file?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Have you made a request on the Redmine? If not, feel free to do so.

I spoke with Customer Service and they redirected me back to the forums. I will be truthful with you, I have no idea what the Redline is o.O
    @lefreut Thank you so much, that worked a treat!
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I wrote a post on how to get all the hidden portraits in the three games:
    Did you know?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Enilwyn said:

I spoke with Customer Service and they redirected me back to the forums. I will be truthful with you, I have no idea what the Redline is o.O
    Redmine is where bugs are reported and feature requests are being made. You can create feature requests there in the similar manner as explained about bugs here.
    edited December 2016
    Did you know?

@BillyYank I did not know!

When I was much younger, I was more savvy with finding things like this. Sadly, I ride on the coattails of trailblazers such as yourself.

With deep appreciation,

~Enilwyn

EDIT: Thanks @JuliusBorisov! I want to get back to being more involved in the community, but it's hard when I'm raising two young gibberlings! I am about to embark on a new journey, I'm sure I'll find some things to try and help.