Skip to content

When SoD will be released on Android?

BurfiakBurfiak Member Posts: 32
Guys,
is there any info - or rumors at least - when SoD will be available on Android?
I'm waiting to play it all (BG, SoD and BGII) on my phone
lroumen

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    There's no ETA yet.

According to Trent Oster, Beamdog are working on getting a solid baseline which they will push to the various stores (GooglePlay included). It will be some time yet before Beamdog have a canonical 2.4 version as they're trying to ensure it is a good build.
    Burfiak
  • sincerossinceros Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 6
    Possible to expect android to release the same time as IOS? Or will it be another delay like I and II?
  • maneromanero Member Posts: 392
    Beamdog works in slow motion, dont you know that?
    Burfiak
  • BurfiakBurfiak Member Posts: 32
    JuliusBorisov, thanks for info!
    JuliusBorisov
  • who_is_danielwho_is_daniel Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 98
    edited November 2016
    I for one would like to know how it will be acquired once it is released to the Google Play Store if it will be an in-app purchase or a separate application altogether we buy from the store directly.
  • who_is_danielwho_is_daniel Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 98

I for one would like to know how it will be acquired once it is released to the Google Play Store if it will be an in-app purchase or a separate application altogether we buy from the store directly.

Anyone have any info on this?
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    When it's ready...

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    next year .......q4....ballpark estimate.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
  • magaritymagarity Member Posts: 51
    I recently saw the v2 UI on a friend's PC. How the heck is all that detail on the new character screen supposed to cram on a Note 4??
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    magarity said:

I recently saw the v2 UI on a friend's PC. How the heck is all that detail on the new character screen supposed to cram on a Note 4??

That's also what I thought when I first played BG2EE on my computer, and then downloaded it on my Galaxy S4 Mini (which is much smaller than a Note 4), and it turns out to be pretty well done, at least 1.3 was.
    lolien
  • magaritymagarity Member Posts: 51
    Arunsun said:

That's also what I thought when I first played BG2EE on my computer, and then downloaded it on my Galaxy S4 Mini (which is much smaller than a Note 4), and it turns out to be pretty well done, at least 1.3 was.

I think you missed the point. the expansion pack for dragonspear is not available for 1.3 but only for the 2.x with the new layout.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    magarity said:

Arunsun said:

I think you missed the point. the expansion pack for dragonspear is not available for 1.3 but only for the 2.x with the new layout.
    My point was that it was well done in 1.3 and should be just as fine in 2.0 once it's released. 2.0 UI is somewhat more optimized than the previous one.