So I just got an idea now that I was reading through some really good posts. This place is really great and I thought we could have "PIF" thread. I've seen it before in other forums, but not here. The rules are simple, but not super-strict. There is room for improvisation
* Write one person who has contributed to the forum in a way that has had an impact for you. Praise them and give them compliments! This thread is about paying it forward, tell them why they are amazing and why they deserve all the praise they get. Put their name in "@" so they see it
* You get summoned by someone else giving you praise. Thank them and pay it forward by naming someone who has had an impact on you! Try to avoid circles by naming the same person who has named you, instead pick a new person. The forum is filled with amazing people who contributes every day, both big and small things, so don't just pick your friends!
* You don't have to participate just because you are summoned unless you want to. If someone mentions you here and you don't want to participate, that's fine. I will come back in and name a new one to get the ball rolling again if I see this thread halted. If you was just away and didn't get a change to reply before I swooped in, it's OK to post in the middle of the PIF-chain! This thread is about being kind to each other, not about strict rules.
* Everyone else who haven't been summoned (yet), don't feel despair if no one mentions you. This is not a competition for likes or for being named the most times. Of course some people who are more active regularly will be named more often than others. That is fine! They probably deserve all the praise they get.
* It is ok to name more than one per post if you really, really need to do it. But try to keep it clean and let the chain of "PIFs" move forward.
Ok, so I will begin by naming one below. it's super difficult to pick one, but remember, this thread might be going on for a while so if you want to name ten people right off the bat, don't. Save some for later and just pick one first, then the next time, pick another etc.
I will start by giving praise to the one and only @JuliusBorisov
. I thought about who to pick first and many names of many ppl popped up, but bengoshi represents so much of what this forum is about that it's difficult to write just one thing. He is kind, always cordial and proffessional. He is active and has been for many years. He takes of his personal time to help and aid others without asking anything for it. From the moment I joined this forum (after lurking for some time before) he has been one of the most prominent members and one who's name I started recognize first as to be trusted. His knowledge about BG supersedes mine by miles and his playthroughs are legendary. I see his contributions to this forum everytime I login and he will probably be here long after I move on. Today I am paying my respects to this guy! Cheers from Sweden!