Skip to content

Mind Flayer NPC?

saber0saber0 Member Posts: 84
Hey was wondering if anyone was thinking of making a illithid NPC?

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Varshoon is not EE-compatible.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    But will be, @LavaDelVortel, will it? ;) Pretty please :)
    edited January 2017
    @Cahir I've been collaborating with Lava for some time now so I can say he's quite busy working on other stuff... I was slowly working on adapting Varshoon for EE but I haven't touched it for a while.
    @Artemius_I good to know, no rush, just go back to it whenever you feel ready :) There are quite a few other Lava's mods that need to be made up to date to 2.3 patch and traified (like Petsy Chattertone, White and some others), but I know Lava's working on a Shamanic mod right now. Still, I like to see White traified especially, because I'm thinking to translate it some day.
    @Cahir Petsy and White both work, last I checked. I still have them both installed in my current games. Varshoon has a few technical problems that make it not so easy to port it over. You should ask Lava if you want to translate his mods. I can't see him refusing.
    Thanks @Artemius_I , didn't know Petsy and White are working with current patch. I'll poke Lava about traification of these mods. I know he has many things on the platter right know, but maybe he can squeeze some time for it when he finish.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    They will be traified and updated with some help, but indeed - right now I am working on some other things, but yes, it will be done.
    @LavaDelVortel great, you're my man! I'll turn on patience mode, then :p
  • saber0saber0 Member Posts: 84
    sounds awesome thanks!!
  • saber0saber0 Member Posts: 84
    Thank you!
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    You should thank @Artemius_I :P I just added some stuff he forgot about :)