Skip to content

Bug with SCS : unkillable Sarevok

Hi all,

So I was going for no-reload BGEE+SOD+BG2EE with SCS, ascencion, etc on insane. Latest versions of the mods installed through big world.

In BGEE, Sarevok wouldn't die after a cumulated 400 damage and chunked my poor kensai ! After reloading, it turns out I couldn't kill him even with ctrl-Y, which sucks. I thought that bug was fixed, but I couldn't even kill the creature "SAREVO" after removing his no-death ring manually.

I tried editing sarevok_.bcs, but it didn't work. Worst part (besides ending my no-reload run) is that I can't even import my character to SOD without losing all my gear.

How can i fix this ?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    With SCS, you can kill Sarevok only after killing all his acolytes.
  • StopTouchingMeStopTouchingMe Member Posts: 8
    Yeah sorry I forgot to mention : all the goons are dead. and all the skeleton are too, even though they don't matter. The variable DWMMSarevokFight is set at 4, it triggered all the dialogues as supposed to, but he remains at 1 hp.

Is there a variable that sets the actual end of the game ? there must be, since you can only use your final saves for a few seconds.
  • BallpointManBallpointMan Member Posts: 1,659
    I know this post is pretty old - so you're probably already past this point.

I had the same issues a month or two ago. The proper kill order never seemed to successfully kill Sarevok. I ended up EEkeepering my mage a scroll of Energy Drain, and cast it on him. I dont know *why* that seemed to work, but it did kill him and ended the game.

(I didnt discover this method of my own. I appealed for help and was directed to a series of conversations on different modding forums. This was the one workaround that helped me).