Skip to content

What is something you've found after your n'th playthrough that was new to you?

2»

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Aerakar said:

Artemis Entreri, legendary assassin and rival to Drizzt, is encoded within the game files and can be summoned in game via cheats, quite functional.

Was he originally supposed to appear and his story line was later cut?
    I think I saw that somewhere, yes.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yeah, the review build that the strategy guide used place him in Bohdi's tomb.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Still learning new stuff on this game.
  • NightingaleNightingale Member Posts: 61
    edited January 2017
    For me, it was my most recent run of the "Free Haer'Dalis" quest.

Did you know that there is a solution to that quest that doesn't involve killing Mekrath? I didn't until a week ago. Not only is there a non-violent resolution to the quest, it actually involves making another foray into the sewers to retrieve an item from an encounter that doesn't normally appear. What's more, solving the quest this way garners a different initial response from Haer'Dalis (a sassy, sarcastic and rather unamused response at that).

@tbone1 Just noticed that you mentioned the same thing. Good to know I'm not the only person who totally missed this at first. Lol!
    Post edited by Nightingale on
  • SkandiiSkandii Member Posts: 17
    I just noticed that Bodhi turns into a tiny vampire bat when she flees and so do the two vampires that come with her when you first turn into the Slayer.
  • YahveYahve Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2017
    It might be a absolutely normal, but I don't believe I realised this damage earlier.
    I know it's a level 7 spell, but still, how do I get 1040 damage from 3d6+15d6?
    Or is this the "or destroyed" part?

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Yahve "or destroyed" part.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    asking Aran for help post-underdark and having the dreaded Arkanis be a cool dude up to bodhi.

i knew about drizzt help but not those.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited January 2017
    Skandii said:

I just noticed that Bodhi turns into a tiny vampire bat when she flees and so do the two vampires that come with her when you first turn into the Slayer.

the funny part is if you solo and damage her too fast she flees in bat form before saying "what have you become" and the scripts break and youre stuck in slayer form for the rest of the game.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Skandii said:

If you're really quick with the damage, you can actually kill those other two vampires (although not Bodhi, of course) before they can flee as bats.
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    Skandii said:

This is true for other vampires, as well, if you get them to "Near Death" without actually finishing them off - they'll turn into bats, rather than mist, and retreat. An annoying bit of missed XP if you're not quick enough.