Skip to content

Dual Class Proficiency Problems.

TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
Playing as a cleric dualled to mage, I hit a point where I get my third weapon prof slot, and I can't level up anymore, because there are only two choices to pick from. I already checked with the console, and it will work again once I get my cleric levels back, but I'm stuck waiting for a while for that to happen before I level up. Just letting y'all know.

Comments

• ObjulenObjulen Member Posts: 93
    Is that a bug? If you level a single class mage and get to the point that you have a point in every available proficiency, you won't be able to place anymore because you have no legal purchases.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited January 2017
    @TheElf - it's not clear what your problem is.

Mages can choose weapon proficiencies from sling, dart, dagger and quarterstaff, and that's all. If you're now selecting your third proficiency as a Mage, then it makes sense that you've already used two of the four and therefore have only two left ... so what stops you from selecting one of those and proceeding?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    This looks like public report #22271
    (mage -> cleric and thief -> cleric are similarly affected but have no public report)

The inactive cleric class prevents selection of Dart or Dagger for a cleric -> mage.