Skip to content

ToB Comet Bug?

ReliantReliant Member Posts: 30
I have a problem with the Comet Epic Feat/Spell. Imoen and Nalia gained them and I decided to have some fun with Gromnir's Goons in their barracks. As they flooded in, I decided to rapidly redeem the goons for XP's and had Nalia and Imoen cast comets, which are party-friendly spells/feats. Well, I killed half my party!!! What's the story?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    edited January 2017
    apparently the when the new patch came out, that "party friendly" part of it went away I made a version of that spell where it was party friendly again, if ya want I can go find it and give it to ya

EDIT: ah, here it is, at least im pretty sure this is it, just unzip and put it into your override folder and you should be good to go :)
  • ReliantReliant Member Posts: 30
    sarevok57 said:

apparently the when the new patch came out, that "party friendly" part of it went away I made a version of that spell where it was party friendly again, if ya want I can go find it and give it to ya

EDIT: ah, here it is, at least im pretty sure this is it, just unzip and put it into your override folder and you should be good to go :)

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    A fix for the comet bug is also available as a part of @Tresset 's choice tweaks.