Skip to content

Handing in Valygar

I'm playing an evil party for the first time and I try to do things a little differently than what I use to, so I decided to kill Valygar and deliver his body to Tolgerias. I expected to then be hired to clear out the planar sphere but instead he leaves and I don't see how I can gain access to the sphere now.

Have I really missed out on the mage stronghold by helping the cowled ones with their dirty deed?

Comments

• batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    Tolgerias never had any intention of letting you have access to the Planar sphere, so if you deliver the body to Tolgerias I believe you lose access to the Planar sphere altogether.

If you want to get into the sphere, just take the body to the sphere and it will allow you access. Much the same as when you have Valygar in your party.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Never tried this so I'm curious. Does the body vanish if you use it to open the sphere? Can you open the sphere and then hand over the body? Does the sphere lock down again if you can do that?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Never tried this so I'm curious. Does the body vanish if you use it to open the sphere? Can you open the sphere and then hand over the body? Does the sphere lock down again if you can do that?

if you use valygar's body to open the sphere it indeed vanishes

• KingxexKingxex Member Posts: 21
    I have the perfect method for a chaotic evil party.

First, before you speak to him, pickpocket Tolgerias to get his ring of ram. Talk to him to open up the Valygar quest line. Recruit Valygar, take him to the sphere so he opens the door. Then kill him and take his body to Tolgarias for another ring of ram. Then go back to the sphere that is already open and keep going until you have to fight Tolgarias again and get a third ring of ram.

May not work on EE but used to on old versions. :)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Kingxex said:

I have the perfect method for a chaotic evil party.

First, before you speak to him, pickpocket Tolgerias to get his ring of ram. Talk to him to open up the Valygar quest line. Recruit Valygar, take him to the sphere so he opens the door. Then kill him and take his body to Tolgarias for another ring of ram. Then go back to the sphere that is already open and keep going until you have to fight Tolgarias again and get a third ring of ram.

May not work on EE but used to on old versions. :)

if you pick pocket the ring of the ram from tolgerias in the government building, he will not have it in the planar sphere, although if he does give you the ring for bringing in his body, then I suppose you probably could get a second one

• KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    I brought him with me to open the sphere and then turned his pretentious arse in. Hilarity ensues.