Skip to content

Ankheg Shells

by mistake I sold the Ankheg Shell for the merchant instead of asking him for the armor. Now it looks like that Ankheg vanished from the game. Is that true? With another shell will he make the armor?
wubble

Comments

• ilhdrilhdr Member Posts: 33
    I already passed ten times there, and not a single ankheg appeared!

I cleaned that cave because of the farmers, is there a relation?
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    If you follow the path all the way to the northern edge of the area there are always two ankhegs that spawn just off to the right of the path about three quarters of the way up - you just have to stay on the path.
    wubblelolienJuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    There should also be some in the cave/burrow.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    sarevok57 said:

try rest spawning in that area, im pretty sure the only thing that attacks you if you get interrupted is an ankheg

This might be the only way. I was trying to farm xp last playthrough and after a couple of passes through the area, none turned up at all.

That woman who tells you not to overdo the killing was obviously right......adventuring parties, responsible for the loss of most species in history.
    Greenpeace would really hate Charname and their pals.
    wubble
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 626
    Just rest in the cave.. more often than not, your rest will be interrupted by ankheg.

Really, it's so simple and cheesy... Even on legacy of bhaal difficulty, you can just go get that damn stun-mace and farm ankhegs from lvl 1 to xp cap in no time at all.. and have tens of thousands gold.
    sarevok57
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    ilhdr said:

I already passed ten times there, and not a single ankheg appeared!

I cleaned that cave because of the farmers, is there a relation?

There is a single ankheg to the Northwest of Tenya's home, at the Baldur's gate bridge area.
    sarevok57
  • ilhdrilhdr Member Posts: 33
    Resting did the trick, thx.
    Quartzsarevok57