Skip to content

Getting my items back after spellhold (SCS) [spoilers]

I have SCS + spell revisions installed.
I finished spellhold and went to Iranicus' desk to get my items.
I noticed that all the item stacks I had have all been reduced to 1. That is, if I had 200 fire arrows in a stack when I entered spellhold, now that I got them back it's a single arrow. Same with potions. For example, if I had 30 potions of extra healing in a stack it's now a single potion.
Also, all charge-based items have been recharged to what I can only assume is the maximum number of charges. The Secret Revealed amulet had 4 charges and now has 25, wands of fire now all have 50 charges.
I don't know if anything can be done about it, I'm just letting you people know.

And since I'm already posting about mod bugs, here's another thing I noticed. All throughout the maze I used summoned elementals to overcome my enemies. It turns out vampires can "drink blood" from an elemental, and mindflayers can "devour brain" of an elemental.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Happened to me as well. Had to use the console to bring the amount of arrows/bolts/charges back.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    It happened to me also. One thing of note : my item stacks that were in containers were not reduced to 1.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited February 2017
    I had that bug as well. Next playthrough I stashed all my stackable items (potions/ammo/wands) into a safe container on the island before entering the asylum. Even the lone barrel near the entrance door to the asylum should work, IIRC. Items stored in ordinary containers stay the same. You don't get your items until you escape the asylum, after all.

Also, I noticed some mod added items do not get taken from me in the asylum, though it may be my fault I added some item mods after scs's component.