Skip to content

[Community] What Are 50 Ways to Kill Drizzt?!

2»

Comments

• GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    edited February 2017
    1. Loot some Kobold Commandos.

2. Kill it with fire arrows.

3. PROFIT!!1

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    BillyYank said:

Stab him in the back, Jack.
    Kick him in the can, Stan.
    Hammer to the knee, Lee.
    And get his gear free.

Bravo! Reminds me of that song about French art mavens, "Fifty Ways to Love the Louvre".

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    How i read first: 50 shades of killing Drizzt.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    lolien said:

How i read first: 50 shades of killing Drizzt.

When you know what the books are about, that's just nasty... On so many levels...
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    I've explained it in another thread I've lost track of but this remains my all-time favorite incase people google this thread : fireshield + otiluke on yourself
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    How about Shadowdancers?
  • DRNDRN Member Posts: 4
    One sunny day, I was wandering through the woods with my party and had just found a nice place to have lunch (that happened to be within sight of a couple of knolls I planned to dispatch after I finished eating). I heard sounds of fighting in the distance (roll feedback was turned on) but being a true neutral I wasn't about to get in a fight until my party had regained their energy with a good meal. By the time lunch was over, the fighting sounds had ended. When I reached the location of the fighting, I found a number of the knolls hovering over a body. Poor Drizzt. I avenged his death by dispatching the knolls and used his possessions if furtherance of the battle against evil.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    edited February 2017
    Poor knolls... I mean, the landscape used to be pretty cute in those parts, overall :lol:
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,313
    Those knolls always give me the hump ...